Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I am sad to report I will be leaving the Titan family in exchange for a 2011 Subaru WRX STi. I will miss my truck, but hopefully some of her old parts will live on throughout the Titan community.

I will be posting pictures, and prices later this week......so stay tuned.

I have a Superchips Cortex in perfect condition with box & instructions, Volant CAI with a Powercore filter and original cone filter, Blacked out Tail lights that are professionally tinted by Jon's Tinted Tails, OEM Third brake light,......PM me for more info, and watch for updates later on. Thank you.

·
Registered
334 Posts
what do you want just for the tails? and pic please?

·
Registered
783 Posts
interested in superchip and tail lights

pics??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry for those of you who tried sending me a PM throughout this morning, I didn't realize my inbox was completely full. A member on here purchased the Superchips Programmer and CAI right away. However I do still have the everything else.

Here is a picture of the tail lights, I have to be at work soon........so I will try to get pics of everything else in the morning when I get home. I bought these from the site for $225 I believe and I am asking $150 shipped. Nothing against VHT Nightshades, but this is some quality tinting. Very durable feeling and doesn't compromise the visibility of the bulbs at all.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know you didn't list them but are you willing to sell the HID fogs?
LOL. I would have sold all of my HID's, but my soldering job didn't hold up good on the fogs, and a ballast went bad on my Headlights.....so I scrapped the HID route a few months back.

·
Registered
161 Posts
if you didnt get my pm, im interested in the wheels, if you would like to sell them. I have a set of 08 with tread, that we can swap and some cash for you. Im in STL if your interested.

·
Registered
334 Posts
have you sold the tails yet?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Volant CAI and Superchips Cortex...
All hooked up and purring like a kitten. The intake sounds great with my Flowmaster 40 and turndowns. Programming was cake. Just did the 87 octane but there was still a noticeable difference. Took my father n law for a short ride and pinned him to the seat. This is going to be fun. :p
Thanks much.

·
Registered
111 Posts
08Titan_SE,
Tried to PM you but your box is full again.

·
Registered
334 Posts
any update on the tails?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*UPDATE* The Superchips Cortex is sold, the Volant CAI is sold, and the Tail Lights are sold as well. I am sorry if I am slow to respond on here......I have been a busy man lately with work. I have changed my mind on the subwoofer box, due to it being ungodly heavy and hard to ship. I still have an OEM Third Brake Light, and I also found my PRG Leveling kit still brand new, never installed. Thanks to those who purchased the items, and to those who didn't....I am sorry. I sold them in the order everyone contacted me in, just to be fair.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wish you had a back bumper for sale :p
Someone hit right on the end of mine. Nobody notices it but me... and it bothers me!

·
Registered
261 Posts
still have the leveling kit? is it 2.5 front?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The PRG leveling kit has the 1.5 inch spacers, that was designed more for the 08+ models, that sit more level from the factory.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Leveing kit sold! Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts