Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got this cool app for the iPhone that has hundreds of mixed drinks.. boring long list. So I thought this would be mroe fun, and add a much needed topic to the forum.

What aer some of your favorite mixed drinks?

Here is mine I've been doing for awhile, Skyy vodka, squirt pop, and maraschino cherries.

1 part Skyy
1 part squirt
dash of maraschino juice
dash of lemon juice (not pictured)
Served over ice.. now the nice thing about this drink combo is it not only looks good, but chicks drink it up! First time I made it, I couldn't taste the vodka, but after 3 drinks I was feeling pretty good. There is roughly 3 shots per part for that size glass. That is a lot of vodka that the ladies love. I make mine a lil stronger so I can actually sip on it instead of chugging it down.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well, if you consider a black & tan a mixed drink, I'd say that's one of my favorites.

Reactions: Steelyeyedone

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Slippery nipple! lol Just kidding I dont even remember what that is. . . Im gonna have to say Crown and coke or maybe 7 and 7. Oh Irish car bombs are good too!

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
If you will accept a black & tan, then I hope you accept a Captain & Coke.

by the way, its amazing how fast the tags show up on adamdude's posts

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
1. Beer + more beer

2. Hendricks gin, shake w/ crushed ice, strain, add two olives, glance briefly at Vermouth bottle.

3. Remove UV vodka and glass from freezer. Pour vodka into glass. Add lemon twist.

4. Jameson + ice cube

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
just straight up redbull vodka! three olives berry flavored!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eh it ads a lil spunk to the forums. If they don't like it, they can suck it. But the screwed up part is I'll bluntly tell someone in a post what I think. I don't hide behind a tag..I think on that certifed a-hole test I shoulda scored higher than a 13!!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh man I havn't had redbull and pear vodka in forever!! Thats on my list when I go to the liquor store Monday. Double points that day :)

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
redbull and vodka
jagerbombs
cap and coke
and my personally created, "death mix" 1/3 bacard 2/3 green apple or grape smirnoff ice
Dude you're 16!!!!!!!! :ftard:

..that death mix though sounds interesting......

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
My fav is an Adios Motherfu(ker. I have no idea what's in it, but a couple of those and I'm good for the night!

Another good one is a guerella fart, sounds nasty, but its good.

Just say no to the "three wise men" and the "sweaty mexican lumberjack"!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My fav is an Adios Motherfu(ker. I have no idea what's in it, but a couple of those and I'm good for the night!

Gorilla Fart recipe
rating
48 votes

serve in
Shot Glass

alcohol
63%

Scale ingredients to servings
1/2 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 oz Wild Turkey® 101 bourbon whiskey

Pour ingredients as listed above into a shot glass and shoot!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts

The "three wise men" is gnarly. A couple of buddies made me do it on my 21st. That will be the last one that I do! lol

·
Premium Member
22,355 Posts
eh it ads a lil spunk to the forums. If they don't like it, they can suck it. But the screwed up part is I'll bluntly tell someone in a post what I think. I don't hide behind a tag..I think on that certifed a-hole test I shoulda scored higher than a 13!!!
OK then. I'm glad you got rid of the Titan. Now you can enjoy the company on some cheesy Dodge forum if that is the direction you choose to go and leave the Titan owners to our friendly banter.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts