Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to polishing up the truck today... pretty satisfied with the results.

Marvel mystery oil is awesome!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! It shows you took your time. Did stain any of the trim or did you just carefully avoid getting any on it? Paste or liquid?
Thanks guys!

I used the turtle wax paste. It actually wipes off the trim easily, but I tried to avoid getting it on there anyway. After the wax I rubbed all of my plastic with marvel mystery oil and then came back and wiped all of the corners and edges with clean towel.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Gorgeous! Great job, Love that second shot :) Did you do the roof as well? I stood in the bed to do mine, and could only reach halfway...guess I'll need a bigger ladder

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gorgeous! Great job, Love that second shot :) Did you do the roof as well? I stood in the bed to do mine, and could only reach halfway...guess I'll need a bigger ladder
Thanks! You know I actually forgot about the roof lol. I'll have to do that next weekend.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
open a door and stand there, thats how i can reach my sunroof to dry it off after a wash.

·
Registered
591 Posts
open a door and stand there, thats how i can reach my sunroof to dry it off after a wash.
You know I thought of that for a moment, that's how I reached things on my Xterra, but I had to stand on the seats, and I didn't want to destroy my new seats in this T. I'll just lay out a bath towel on the seat and see if I can reach. I don't want to neglect the roof...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks great! But check a recent thread about rust in the roof channels - hopefully you're ok but it was a surprise to a lot of members here who haven't really checked up there in awhile - lol outta sight outta mind I guess

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Finally got around to polishing up the truck today... pretty satisfied with the results.

Marvel mystery oil is awesome!

some method roosts would really finish off the truck :wink:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great! But check a recent thread about rust in the roof channels - hopefully you're ok but it was a surprise to a lot of members here who haven't really checked up there in awhile - lol outta sight outta mind I guess
Thanks! I did get a look at the roof. Looks fine. But I would expect so here in Arizona. I'll still be turtling up the roof this weekend though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol Honda stop tempting me. I'll keep those in mind next year when I get new tires. You already got me with the Foxs! Still thinking about doing the rears soon too.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Lol Honda stop tempting me. I'll keep those in mind next year when I get new tires. You already got me with the Foxs! Still thinking about doing the rears soon too.
buy my wheel and tire set up! I'll get RT's or KO2's and Roosts. lol

with 1.25" adaptors though to get that stance

I'm phx local:devil::devil:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got a side shot of your truck?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Pre fox coilovers.

Also pre fox, was expirmenting with my traction bars, added some rectangle tubing. I cut the welds and went back to the original tube style in a week lol.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pre fox coilovers.

Also pre fox, was expirmenting with my traction bars, added some rectangle tubing. I cut the welds and went back to the original tube style in a week lol.
Looks great man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts