Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the mobile theatre package? What overhead bay is the TV screen in and where is the DVD player located? Can the front passengers listen to the radio while the DVD is playing or do they use the same amplifier system? Any other thoughts? Do you like it and was it worth the money?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
BigSkyLLC said:
Does anyone have the mobile theatre package? What overhead bay is the TV screen in and where is the DVD player located? Can the front passengers listen to the radio while the DVD is playing or do they use the same amplifier system? Any other thoughts? Do you like it and was it worth the money?

Thanks.
LE Crew Cab with Fosgate stereo, Nav & DVD
The DVD Player is in the center console between the two front seats. The screen pulls down from the central roof just in front of the rear seat area.
The rear seat viewers of the screen can listen to the DVD audio through two provided wireless headsets while the front seat occupants listen to the radio or CD.

The wireless headsets don't work in the front seat, as you lean forward from the backseat, the sound cuts off.

I bought it for my son, he loves it. I also bought a Samlex true sine wave 150 Watt Power Inverter to power his video games, which he plays through RCA input jacks provided on the DVD Player. The power inverter plugs into a cigarette lighter type socket. All the cigarette lighter sockets are connected to 15 AMP fuses, which limits inverter power to 15 amps x 12 volts = 180 Watts max before you would blow the fuse. For a more powerful inverter, you need to wire it directly to the battery with a bigger fuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts