Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 Nissan Titan Pro 4x that I recently purchased. The dealership only gave me one key (not a Nissan dealer). The key doesn't have the nissan logo on it. I have never been able to open my rear tool box.
After calling the nearest nissan dealer to price a new factory/programmed key and checking out some posts on this site. I decided to order a factory key online and take it to a master locksmith who programs such keys.
My wife took my truck and both keys to have my new key programmed and to have locksmith look at my toolbox lock. She had new key cut but not programmed. She then tried to start truck with unprogrammed key. It wouldnt start. Luckily my old one did start it. I told her to take it back and have them program it. After waiting for them to try to program they came back and said they couldnt because the mobilizer was locked, wed have to bring it back for them to unlock and it would take all day! Does this sound right or are they trying to take us? Thank You. Sorry such a long post.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts