Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched for the thread regarding Nitrous Enterprises and their levelling/lift kit without any luck today. Can someone please let me know what happened with it? I am just curious as I was on the list as one of their testers for this kit and it just suddenly disappeared. I know their has been some questions and controversy surrounding this company but an explanation as to why this thread has recently disappeared would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
37,470 Posts
dman said:
I have searched for the thread regarding Nitrous Enterprises and their levelling/lift kit without any luck today. Can someone please let me know what happened with it? I am just curious as I was on the list as one of their testers for this kit and it just suddenly disappeared. I know their has been some questions and controversy surrounding this company but an explanation as to why this thread has recently disappeared would be nice.

Thanks in advance.
dman:

I don't know. Maybe one of the other mods/admins removed it? Possibly for violation of forum rules for advertising? I hadn't read that thread so I am not up on what was there.

37L1

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you guys work for the military? I know you are the same guys that were out at Area 51 when the UFO's landed. "We saw nothing" Haha, just joking around. So does the person that starts a thread have the ability to remove or delete it?

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
yes, someone who starts a thread can delete it but it still shows up for admins (italicized in our thread list)....once in a while we go through and delete those that are that way, so if that was the case then it could have gotten deleted with the rest of them like that.

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
that's a real shame.

hopefully the thread linked in the 2nd post of this thread will help people make an informed decision.

if anyone has any questions about NE or its practices ( :readclose ) or what was said in that thread at least, its actively being discussed here:

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=49576&page=1&pp=25

i know thats a lot to catch up on, but take a look through, especially at the pics posted.

thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.