Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking if any TT members in the area would be interested. I'm 20 mins from Louisville Ky and about 1 hour from Indianapolis IN. Please respond if interested. We can roll MA style. Thanks!

Donations for Mods accepted!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im totally down!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in nashville ,dont know if that is too far or not but im interested
Your more than welcome if you dont mind the drive. I'm thinking around the Louisville area would be a great place to have meets. I know of at least one place that is right by the Ohio river. Large parking lot, open grass area for kids and games, grills already in place. I'm sure there are a lot more places to choose from.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Your more than welcome if you dont mind the drive. I'm thinking around the Louisville area would be a great place to have meets. I know of at least one place that is right by the Ohio river. Large parking lot, open grass area for kids and games, grills already in place. I'm sure there are a lot more places to choose from.
how often would the meets be.i dont mind driving to louisville,i go up there some now,well i go to shepardsville which isnt very far from there

·
Registered
384 Posts
I wont be there till Aug, but I'm in

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'd like to see a minimum of two meets a year. Depends on membership and funds. Here's some rules I'd like to set up for our chapter.

1.Open to Titans,Frontiers, Xterra and Armada. Must have one exterior modification for membership.
2. Membership dues are $10 month. $5 will go into Chapters general fund and $5 will be used for monthly giveaway.This will consist of a prize or cash giveaway. Members name will be drawn randomly by my daughter. I can video if you feel it is needed. All members are eligible each month for drawing past probation period.
3. Membership dues are due by 5th of month. Ten days late $5 late fee. Thirty days late, membership termination. One month notice needed for cancellation of membership. Membership paid one month in advance. Payment good from 5th of month till following 5th of month.
4. Members are considered new recruits for a two month period. You are not eligible for any prize or giveaway. This includes myself! First prize drawing will be on 15th of month and each following 15th of each month. First giveaway should be nice prize.
5. Modified Addictions decal in your choice of colors will be purchased through chapter president for your vehicle. It must be posted somewhere on vehicle. It remains property of the chapter and must be removed should you decide to quit membership or membership terminated.
6. Should this chapter decide to shutdown, funds will be divided equally between active members.

I think these are some good rules to start with for now.This Chapter does not go ACTIVE till Eddie or 619TiTN give the blessing. Please feel free to contact me with other suggestions.
I've got a few that are interested but not committed. Once we get five members we will decide on positions and a final draft for rules and regs. We can't go active till this happens.
I'll list those that verify they are committed with a star by their name.
Thanks guys and gals and let's make this chapter the best it can be.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like this set of rules... probation period is important... shows commitment!

Reactions: Lifted4Fun

·
Registered
777 Posts
I'm Down....I live in Terre Haute, IN about an hour West of Indianapolis. Nevermind, I just saw the dues and rules, $10/Month is way too much for me to pay for a club. $20/Year would be reasonable, but $20+$10/Month is a bit much. I have been in other National clubs and they were like $20-30/Year. Also depends where all these meets would be, I work 6 days a week so getting to a show or meet is real tough for me unless it is Sunday.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I'd like to see a minimum of two to three meets a year. Depends on membership and funds. Here's some rules I'd like to set up for our chapter.

1. Must own a modified vehicle. Open to others, not just Titan owners.
2. Initial Membership $20
Membership dues are $10 month. $5 will go into Chapters general fund and $5 will be used for monthly giveaway.This will consist of a prize or cash giveaway. Members name will be drawn randomly by my daughter. I can video if you feel it is needed. All members are eligible each month for drawing past probation period.
3. Membership dues are due by 5th of month. Ten days late $5 late fee. Thirty days late, membership termination. This begins on 5 April 2011. One month notice needed for cancellation of membership. Membership paid one month in advance. Payment good from 5th of month till following 5th of month.
4. Members are considered new recruits for a two month period. You are not eligible for any prize or giveaway. This includes myself! First prize drawing will be June 15th 2011 and each following 15th of each month. First giveaway should be nice prize.
5. Modified Addictions decal in your choice of colors will be purchased through chapter president for your vehicle. It must be posted somewhere on vehicle. It remains property of the chapter and must be removed should you decide to quit membership or membership terminated.
6. Should this chapter decide to shutdown, funds will be divided equally between active members.

I think these are some good rules to start with for now. Please feel free to contact me with other suggestions. I would like to have some officers as well to help with this chapter. Get with me if interested in a position. I will be setting up a email,paypal and checking account for this chapter ASAP.

I've got a few that are interested but not committed.
I'll list those that verify they are committed with a star by their name.
Thanks guys and gals and let's make this chapter the best it can be.
good set of rules. very similar to ours.
don't move to fast on the paypal, email and checking acc#.
all chapters, and presidents have to be on the same page. this club is only open to titans, frontiers, aramadas & exterras, that's it.
check your inbox.

Reactions: JB and halfoftwo

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
listen up, we all need to be on the same page. dont go creating MA email accs or paypal accs without talking to me or better yet jay (619 TITN).
the rules yes you can tweak for your chapter but this is only a truck club for " titans, armadas, frontiers & exterra ". all club logos will come out of Socal chapter. hit up jay (619 TITN) for details, presidents only. a helpful word to the presidents....get your chapter leader and you two start laying out the foundation. president will get a logo but the chapter will get there as soon as the chapter is organized and set in stone.

even though MA will have chapters spread nationwide, it is still one club, one CEO, one chapter that started it all. so again it's ok to tweak the rules and regs a little but don't tweak the Club. let's stay together, stay strong and rep MA to the full!

Reactions: JB

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Alright, we are moving right along. MA IN/KY is rollin fast.

Chapters email address is: [email protected]
Membership dues will be sent to this address as well through Paypal.
Apply the brakes....glad to see things coming along here BUT..

Whos the Chapter President?
I have yet to hear anything from this "chapter". All decals will come from SoCal.
We are ONE club...not a bunch of small clubs reppin MA. You still need to contact Eddie (CEO) or myself to move forward.
Recommend using an email such as [email protected] as the rest of the chapters with the exclusion of SoCal have "_state [email protected]"

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Apply the brakes....glad to see things coming along here BUT..

Whos the Chapter President?
I have yet to hear anything from this "chapter". All decals will come from SoCal.
We are ONE club...not a bunch of small clubs reppin MA. You still need to contact Eddie (CEO) or myself to move forward.
Recommend using an email such as [email protected] as the rest of the chapters with the exclusion of SoCal have "_state [email protected]"
I thought I was. I've been talking with Eddie since yesterday. I'm just finding out about email stuff so I'll get it updated to match other chapters. I knew about decals coming through SoCal. Guess I just need more info and be in the loop before making moves.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm Down....I live in Terre Haute, IN about an hour West of Indianapolis. Nevermind, I just saw the dues and rules, $10/Month is way too much for me to pay for a club. $20/Year would be reasonable, but $20+$10/Month is a bit much. I have been in other National clubs and they were like $20-30/Year. Also depends where all these meets would be, I work 6 days a week so getting to a show or meet is real tough for me unless it is Sunday.
I understand. The initial $20 is being removed but the monthly dues are 50% for club get togethers and 50% for monthly giveaway for members. You eligible each and every month to be drawn as long as your active. I'm just following the lead of President club out of SoCal.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I understand. The initial $20 is being removed but the monthly dues are 50% for club get togethers and 50% for monthly giveaway for members. You eligible each and every month to be drawn as long as your active. I'm just following the lead of President club out of SoCal.
This is what cracks me up. $10.00/month is too much. Members have to realize its $120/yr...of which $60 goes into meets/$60 to the raffle-per year. You have the opportunity to win $50/month in return....and if your lucky, you can win more than once. $60 for meets--well its up to the chapter, and depending on the amount of people in, thats a helluva party.

$10/month...seriously, isnt as bad as people are making it out to be. Cut a couple burgers outta your diet a week and pay your dues!! LMAO

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is what cracks me up. $10.00/month is too much. Members have to realize its $120/yr...of which $60 goes into meets/$60 to the raffle-per year. You have the opportunity to win $50/month in return....and if your lucky, you can win more than once. $60 for meets--well its up to the chapter, and depending on the amount of people in, thats a helluva party.

$10/month...seriously, isnt as bad as people are making it out to be. Cut a couple burgers outta your diet a week and pay your dues!! LMAO
It's to each their own but as for me I'm down with the dues.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Personally just my $.02, I would rather just pay $60/Year and forget about the stupid drawing to "win" back the money you have already paid. I totally understand the money for meets and stuff because that stuff gets expensive. $120/Year is just a bit much to pay for a sticker on your window, in reality how often will us IN/KY guys hang out together? None of us are in the same City or even close to it, the SoCal guys are all close knit and see each other all the time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts