Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Or perhaps another day?

Votes: 3 50.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, we really need to get the ball rollin' on this and I know I haven't really been following up a lot with you guys. So what I wanted to do is throw out some dates for everyone and take it from there. I was thinking of doing a Daytona meet just because I think it would be awesome to have the meet out on the beach but I figured for right now I'd just shoot for Orlando area to keep it more centralized for everyone.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Really any day would be fine with me, just let me know which one.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright Kyle, we'll wait for the others to chime in, I'm even down to push it into September if needed because I know its a little over a month out so if needed we can give more time for the Chapter to figure out their days and plan accordingly.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
You guys can come to the Southeastern Meet and Greet in Georgia haha. I know it's a long drive to Albany or Hampton, we are actually voting on a location. The dates are August 5th, 6th, and leave the 7th. It would be cool to have to MA chapters there. We are doing a poll on the Southeastern Meet and Greet thread as well for location. So if you guys are down please vote.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/south-eastern-forum/131546-southeastern-meet-greet.html

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C'mon guys.... don't make me have to PM all of you to get on here and vote. lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like the Daytona beach idea, either way i will be there, im in Orlando/Hunters creek area and i dont know any titan guys. And i wanna MA sticker! lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Make it a Sunday meet and i can go

Reactions: halfoftwo

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I would agree with austin, Sunday would be better for me. Wife works Saturday's and it's kinda hard to get someone to watch the kids if she's gotta work. Either way, I'm gonna make it.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I just wanted to post some pics of a truck meet we went to today

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well considering the Daytona Hooter's meet is now soon to be around the corner we could just have it then. haha

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Well considering the Daytona Hooter's meet is now soon to be around the corner we could just have it then. haha
I'm going to try and make it again this year too. I'm dying to get out on the beach!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm in maybe by the time we do this I'll have a Titan

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 19 of 19 Posts