Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright my fellow Floridian Titan bruthas, I've been given the green-go to start up our Modified Addictions Chapter Florida style... I'm gonna try and get together as much information and bring it up at Saturdays Old Town meet. As time progresses we'll organize meets, rules, appoint a treasurer, etc etc...

Shall we start a list as to who is interested? :teethmast:

1) KING_Polaris

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
come on my TT bruthas. MA has big plans. it's not only gonna be a truck club. we want to take it to a commercial level. MA will organize some of the sickiest meets yet to come. we also have monthly raffles for members. we currently have a Socal chapter, and now a florida chapter and a Mass chapter.

im gonna be workin on starting new chapters like in AZ & TX.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Sign me up for the FL chapter.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Bump for the AZ one!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
1) king polaris
2) halfotwo

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
lets pump this up fellas. MA across the board. we'll get a huge bed flag for each chapter and we'll all meet in the middle for the sickiest, biggest, freakiest (lol)truck Meet ever.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Florida guys spread the word....MA is in....now lets see those names...whos down

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Could you imagine the smiles on the gas station owners faces when they see a long line of Titans to get gas. It would be AWESOME to have a "Meet in the Middle" meet. The only problem would be finding a parking lot big enough. It would have to be at a stadium, or something like that.

Reactions: slowboy

·
Registered
101 Posts
is the old town meet this saturday in orlando?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
today through sunday. better hurrup.

·
Registered
101 Posts
gonna have to make a trip there tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Better get over there jdub! The KING and Daytona crew will be rollin' up tomorrow morning!!!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts