Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By request, NEW YORK Chapter.
In the area? Want to be apart of something BIG?

Post below and lets gather as many people as possible in order to start a NY chapter!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Lol Thanks TITN! I stated a website its unfinished though. The current name is Upstate Titans but i will change the name tomorrow to "Modified Addictions NY"! Its not even close to done but you gotta start somewhere so i figured i will post what I have so far to hopefully gain some member to help you decide to keep this NY Chapter.

Modified Addictions NY

Planned site updates tomorrow are: Update Banner and Photo's, Change Name, Purchase Domain Name(ModifiedAddictionsNY.com), Work on forums, and last but not least advertise a little to get some members.
You dont have to be from NY to join either so every member counts!

UPDATE!
Changed the Banner and some other thing to Modified Addiction New York!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
I haven't been around here for a while, just wondering what MA is all about. Can somebody clue me in?

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey liny where in long island are you??

what about u wcfpusher?

im in nassau queens border.. would live to meet up with some local guys .. so many titans around but guess they dont know about titantalk.....
im would live to be down with the NY MA. Crew. just tight on funds rite now!
eddie i tried to p. you but said your box was full.. hahah. im sure it is.. MA GONE WILD

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
BIG i got your PM. MA needs a sik modded T like yours. dont worry. i'll be in touch.

Reactions: BIGSTUFF

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sounds good!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts