Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
come on my TT bruthas. MA has big plans. it's not only gonna be a truck club. we want to take it to a commercial level. MA will organize some of the sickiest meets yet to come. we also have monthly raffles for members. we currently have a Socal chapter, and now a florida chapter and a new england chapter.

im gonna be workin on starting new chapters like in AZ & TX.

Modified Addictions Nationwide. who's down with MA

putting together some of the biggest and sickiest meets.
keepin us together and social and sportin some sick club logos.

$10 monthly dues, due the 1st and no later than the 25th.
$5 of the 10 will go to club meets for a nice bbq spread held every 4-5 months.
the other $5 goes to the pot for a "monthly" raffle done on video.

must have one exterior mod

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1.) Guttzu

·
Registered
383 Posts
To all my fellow Utah Titans... this is what we were looking for. Join up and we can mob places as we roll in T style. I know we were looking at starting our own club but now we can have brothers all across the country! I know there was a lot of interest for the Utah group so lets get this thing rolling and start planning our first meeting! I like the name Modified Addictions... so true as we all love to modify the hell outta our trucks... Looking forward to getting this underway and meeting all of my Utah brothers soon! Post a response if you are interested!

·
Registered
383 Posts
1.) Guttzu
2.) 04BlackTitanLE

·
Registered
50 Posts
Interested, but would like to know more about rules, regulations, etc. I mean is whats listed above it? or is there more to it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Word....I'm in

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested, but would like to know more about rules, regulations, etc. I mean is whats listed above it? or is there more to it?
that's basicly it, well except for how you can get dropped which i don't think will happen.

each chapter will be there own independant chapter and can somewhat tweak the rules & regs to best fit their starting status.

1.) Guttzu
2.) 04BlackTitanLE
3) bulletproof
4) Jon_UT
5) Marvelous Matt

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looking good guys... lets represent Utah and mob this state! Sons of anarchy... so truck gang cough cough... I'm looking forward to meeting up and hanging out with everyone!

·
Registered
103 Posts
You come back yet Guttzu? I want to see this suspension upgrade! I'm leavin the following Friday so a meet up probably isnt in the cards until May.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
glad to see MA is expanding!

Cant wait til we get everything set up for a PNW chapter as well. You know i am gonna have to have the MA logo nice and big on the rear window of my bagged 62 Caddy right? Gotta rep it at classic car shows too!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
:rofl: minus the "gang" part... or at least "gang" referring to a grip of Titans rolling down the road together... Definitely do not want to get the wrong kind of Police attention, admiration accepted but please don't give us fix-it tickets or tow our T's... ;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
You come back yet Guttzu? I want to see this suspension upgrade! I'm leavin the following Friday so a meet up probably isnt in the cards until May.
Well I am back home in MI right now... my Grandfather passed away and I am home for the funeral... I May might have to be the first big meet up but hey at least by then it will be nice out!

·
Registered
383 Posts
:rofl: minus the "gang" part... or at least "gang" referring to a grip of Titans rolling down the road together... Definitely do not want to get the wrong kind of Police attention, admiration accepted but please don't give us fix-it tickets or tow our T's... ;)
Good call lol... Yeah no mud flaps can suck my @$$...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Lets do this :redblob"

·
Registered
383 Posts
Lets do this :redblob"
Added!

1.) Guttzu
2.) 04BlackTitanLE
3.) bulletproof
4.) Jon_UT
5.) Marvelous Matt
6.) 1blktitan

And thus the chapter continues to grow... I know there are more Utah T's out there!!! Where are my desert runners!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. I'll be ready for some wheelin when I get back. I'm obviously not takin my truck down to San Antonio so it will be rough not having it for a month plus.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ah yesss. lets pump this up fellas. MA across the board. we'll get a huge bed flag for each chapter and we'll all meet in the middle for the sickiest, biggest, freakiest (lol)truck Meet ever.

Reactions: RoyJl42
1 - 20 of 129 Posts