Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It amazes me- putting $20,000 worth of crap on a $17,000 truck. My truck is for hauling junk to the dump and bringing illegal aliens to jobsites- If I wanted to mod something I'd buy a mustang or a vette. Trucks are for mud- not for intaking cold air.

·
Super Moderator
93,479 Posts
Wow, nice thread!

·
Registered
47 Posts
You do have a point. However, like you said, "trucks are for mud..." to get through some off-road spots, trucks need MODS to traverse really rough terrain. Some people want to drag race their trucks at a local track, as a point of pride, many of them do very well. Trucks can be used for hauling, towing, off-roading, racing, etc. In my opinion, upgrading a truck is more beneficial than buying a separate car to do one thing (race). Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
It amazes me- putting $20,000 worth of crap on a $17,000 truck. My truck is for hauling junk to the dump and bringing illegal aliens to jobsites- If I wanted to mod something I'd buy a mustang or a vette. Trucks are for mud- not for intaking cold air.
Perfectly fine. Then don't mod yours. I'm not one for fancy intakes and exhausts myself but getting rid of that awful WOT restriction is what prompted me to get the BullyDog for my truck. Besides, there are a few here that have embarassed stock Mustang GTs.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Ok, thanks for sharing that. :lol:

Why can't trucks be fast too? Because of their size? With that logic, we'd be sending Honda Civics to space, rather than the space shuttle.

My truck is my daily driver. I can't afford to have a different car for each day of the week. Since there are times I need a truck, it makes sense to use my truck as a DD.

Who is to say mods are for cars only? I find cars boring and too common. Everybody and their grandmother has a mustang, camaro, vette and so on.

It's no big deal to have a mustang, camaro or vette that is fast. Almost too easy. Having a fast truck requires a bit more effort, and I take more pride in having a fast truck than a fast car.

Besides, wiping the smile off of a ****y driver, in their "sports car", is priceless. They never expect a big truck to be faster than them.

·
Registered
517 Posts
It amazes me- putting $20,000 worth of crap on a $17,000 truck.
So it makes better sense to put $20,000 worth of crap on a $17,000 MUSTANG. Good logic with that statement. Dont you have another site you can go troll around on?

·
Premium Member
57,983 Posts

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Which is why 3 of your very few posts are about adding exhaust to the truck?

WTF.

·
Super Moderator
93,479 Posts
Which is why 3 of your very few posts are about adding exhaust to the truck?

WTF.
Maybe his Mom didn't get him what he wanted for Christmas.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
He must be on medication or something. For about $900 in mods, you can take a stock Titan and run a 14.5-14.7 1/4 mile 5200# mean machine that can be used for everyday driving. Whenever you feel the need, you can light up the faces in the adjoining lanes as they see raw power smother their $30,000 POS so-called sports car that can't carry five bags of groceries in it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Mustangs are for guys that pee sitting down!!! Get a life!!! oh and a real car!!

·
Super Moderator
93,479 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Please don't feed the trolls
:fktardxpl

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
wow another troll...funny you say this...as i constently SMOKE lightly modded mustang GT'S, 350Z's, G35's, and even Z28's.....i put $1700 (bought some stuff used) and have my CREW CAB dirt hauler running 13.85 and a lot of 13.9's....its funny the respect i get from the sports car drivers, its amazing for them to see a mini-bus beating them or hanging with them....its ok just cause some one blew your doors off on the street and has you pissed, there's no reason to make a fool out of yourself....whoever bought the truck has the right to do with it what they please, not what you think is supposed to be done....i'll keep taking mine to the track and beating the life out of the Mustangs you speak of...its more fun anyway to mod a big truck...anyone and their Grandmother could make a Mustang or sports car fast, but how many trucks do you see beating those cars? not many, thats why it fun.

·
Registered
405 Posts
There are mods for our trucks? And they make them go fast? Where do I sign up???

Seriously though, Mustang GTs taste great! I eat them often...
I'm kinda tired of the little hopped up ricers though... You eat one and you're hungry again in 10 minutes :D

And yeah, I know... Don't feed the trolls. I couldn't help it either...

·
Registered
222 Posts
You guys lets be nice. The truth is he's mad because, we just can roll over that prancing unicorn that is label on his POS car. Could it be that he also mad that FORD will no longer be?
Or couldn't afford a real sports car like Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Don't feed the troll.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts