Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P's Titan said:
seriously bro, search for stuff. Every thread you have started ( which has been a good # for a newb ) has been discussed on here.

did search not finding anything!

·
Registered
10 Posts
See my Sig.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Like having a pit bull at your side. :cheers:

·
Registered
249 Posts
For mods, one thing you can look for is people sigs...most of us put our mods in our sigs so others know what we've got...

(Check my sig...)

Psychlone

·
Registered
39 Posts
P ,why Do You Act Like If You Own The Web Site Some Of Us Are Not As Familiar With Titan Talk As You Are Put Ive Seen You Complain On More Than One Thread Instead Of Wasting Your Time Being A Jerk Help People Uderstand The Site A Little More

·
Registered
39 Posts
For Those People That Have Trouble With Navagating Around Titan Talk You Can Geta Lot Of Information Of (p)the Laughing Tigers Signature He Has Alot Of Good Information The Reason Im Posting This Is Cause I Wrote A Double Thread And Instead Of Helping Me On How To Erase It All He Did Was Complain

·
Registered
292 Posts
xavier said:
P ,why Do You Act Like If You Own The Web Site Some Of Us Are Not As Familiar With Titan Talk As You Are Put Ive Seen You Complain On More Than One Thread Instead Of Wasting Your Time Being A Jerk Help People Uderstand The Site A Little More
Xavier, why don't you substitute some of those capitalized letters for periods and commas?

Just kidding with ya.

·
Registered
923 Posts
This is exactly why a lot of people have left and went over to other sites. (CT.org TS.com)

Some people just want to interact instead of searching, which can make you feel lonely and isolated.

We all own the same great truck, so quit with the "I have a big post penis" and I am going to come and post in your thread and tell you about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I join forums to get information and converse with others about their experiences. If all I wanted to do is do searchs, then I would use GOOGLE and not bother with a forum.:informati Like my mother use to say "If you don't have any thing nice to say, don't say any thing at all"

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
What if he (Wilk3215) mod his '07 to his liking and maybe he wouldn't look like everyone else. There're drops; lifts; customs wheels or stock with new rubber; intake & exhaust;chrome accents; audio/video, the list is endless. Do what you can afford and you think looks good.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wilk, I have checked this forum almost every single day since I purchased my 07 in December. It is was hard to figure out what to do with the changes from 04-06 to the 07. I have decided to go with the Fram Boost (same as AEM, I jsut like the color better) which is in the mail. The next mod will be swapping the stock muffler for a 18" Magnaflow and then the 2* timing advance, provided the Stillen chip for the 07 doesn't come out first.

·
Registered
39 Posts
TexTheTitan said:
Xavier, why don't you substitute some of those capitalized letters for periods and commas?

Just kidding with ya.
It was all in one big breath for that reason there is no periods or commas.J/K

·
Registered
39 Posts
TexTheTitan said:

Just kidding with ya.
Was in big breath therfore no commas nor periods . lol

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
xavier said:

for your information I do help people. Take time out of your day and go read 20 pages of all my posts. Yes I do b!tch because certain people choose to start threads over and over that have already been answered. For instance this thread starter got a answer in one thread and started a new one that was already answered.

He had also PM'd me before which I did help him with. I have helped MANY members here with all kinds of stuff. I have also started a thread that helps people navigate through this site. That thread can be found in my signature. I also started a thread to help people with what section to start a new thread in.

So before you start calling me a JERK pay the f*ck attention. :futwice:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts