Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order on May 6th for the PML diff cover, $195 buks. Called a total of 10 times and the call always goes straight to a voicemail which is always full! Emailed them numerous times..HORRIBLE way to do business. I will never order anything again from these people. Just a possible warning for all. Have checked other forums where people have had this same service quality. I have been scammed a few times on the internet and it is just really difficult to trust these small businesses. I knew I shouldn't have ordered from them. I did start a dispute with my credit card company. Just got that paperwork today. Just wanted to give an FYI!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
That sucks! Thanks for the warning. Hope all gets worked out

·
Registered
989 Posts
That's where I got my PML tranny pan. I put an order in, waited a week and nothing. I emailed them a few times and at different email addresses I found online, nothing. So I started a dispute with paypal 2 weeks after I ordered it. A week later, I received an email telling me my order shipped and it must have came directly from PML (SoCal) because I got my pan the next day. I wouldn't buy from them again.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I know they are big in mopar because they are all over the dodgetalk site. I used to have a hemi and they sold lots of stuff. I bought lots of things from them with no problems but that was a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I can't believe how many companies out there have sorry customer service, especially in this economy. In my mind, you'd think these specialized places would be busting it out to keep or get customers, not running them off...

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Did you post this on dodge talk to? If not some guy on there had a problem to but got his thread closed because moes is a sponsor...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you post this on dodge talk to? If not some guy on there had a problem to but got his thread closed because moes is a sponsor...
No I did not. I do not go to any dodge sites. I did a google search on this company and they received a lot of negative reviews. Like the guy said above, i cant believe these small businesses. I work for a company that we strictly deal with small bus owners. I know it is really tough out there. For this company to treat a customer like this is totally beyond me. Im lost! I cant believe his website is still up and running. I still havent heard anything back from them yet. It is now may 15th. Unfreakinbelievable!!!!

Im so f'n frustrated!!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
No I did not. I do not go to any dodge sites. I did a google search on this company and they received a lot of negative reviews. Like the guy said above, i cant believe these small businesses. I work for a company that we strictly deal with small bus owners. I know it is really tough out there. For this company to treat a customer like this is totally beyond me. Im lost! I cant believe his website is still up and running. I still havent heard anything back from them yet. It is now may 15th. Unfreakinbelievable!!!!

Im so f'n frustrated!!

Yeah I was going to get a stall from him/them but I guess I wont now haha

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FINALLY!! I got a UPS shipping notification email from PML. It shipped out on 5/17 and tracking info says it'll deliver on 5/20, just in time for this weekend to install my new diff cover! Now I need to go to the dealership and buy some "Red Brawn" paint so I can paint it... :)

Not bad (sarcasm) of shipping time from the 6th to the 17th. 11 days...how freaking frustrating. It only took a barage of emails...rediculous!!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Well, he prob is an authorized dealer, getting wholesale pricing, and places the order via PML. PML then ships it to the consumer, billing him for it, and he makes a couple of bucks... I know because my buddy is an authorized PML dealer... what I would do if I were you guys, is... Send PML a review of the schitty experience with that vendor, so maybe PML can revoke his authorized vendor status... Here's PML's site: (NOT PMLCOVERS.NET)
YourCovers.com Transmission Pans, Valve Covers & Differential Covers by PML

Oh yeah, I'm working on getting a discounted price for both diff and tranny covers... If I manage to, I will start an "interest thread" not GB, since I am not a site sponsor and can not do retail sales here... Future Information regarding special rates will be via PM only... ;)

·
Premium Member
76,987 Posts
Drtyazn's probably right. Report the substandard service to PML

1 - 11 of 11 Posts