Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she was running like a top today and after a long cool down in the shade, the cams were putting down serious HP, I am stoked and I must have a low 13 second truck. Going to the track tomorrow and putting all this HP to work and I'll post some slips after.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
nytitan1 said:
wow very nice papa must have a big smile on your face lol.
Actually, when the pictures get posted, you'll see that he looked like the Grinch who just save hooville! x2:flying:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roy365 said:
Anxious to see if you get low 13's man. Good numbers though. We will be waiting for the posts!!!!!
I think the only way I will see low 13's today is if the Lightning that Dynoed at 500 ft lbs of TQ is pushing me, lol.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was going to let this go on for a while just for fun but in the interest of those running the Dyno I will tell you all what happened. Yes, that pull was made with my truck on the Dyno so it is not forged. Yes I did win the NA Dyno category and would be thrilled with that number to say the least but I don't want to give the impression that the Dyno was that inaccurate because it was very consistent throughout the day. I put my truck on the Dyno twice just to see if Shaily could eeeek out a few more ponies from the first run of 300 and he did, 2.7 more ponies to be exact. Winning number was 302.8. The Dyno had a hiccup is all, it happens and I thought it would make a funny post but I don't want to give the impression that the Dyno was inaccurate because it was very consistent throughout the day and I watched most of the pulls. Sorry I had to end the fun early but I don't want to hurt the Dyno guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts