Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The upper and lower control arms and the front wheel hubs made by Moog on ROCKAUTO web page are they any good.. and if you have used them what kind of life does the ball joints have as well as the wheel hubs... i really need help with this ASAP working on truck at this min... IM HURTING FOR MONEY MAY BE MY ONLY WAY OUT FOR PARTS... BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE CHANGING IT OUT IN LESS THAN A YEAR... WILL BIT THE BULLET IF I HAVE TO, TO GET BETTER PARTS.. HELP PLEASE ::crying::::crying::

·
Registered
368 Posts
The upper and lower control arms and the front wheel hubs made by Moog on ROCKAUTO web page are they any good.. and if you have used them what kind of life does the ball joints have as well as the wheel hubs... i really need help with this ASAP working on truck at this min... IM HURTING FOR MONEY MAY BE MY ONLY WAY OUT FOR PARTS... BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE CHANGING IT OUT IN LESS THAN A YEAR... WILL BIT THE BULLET IF I HAVE TO, TO GET BETTER PARTS.. HELP PLEASE ::crying::::crying::
i used the moog hubs and tie rods and no complaints after 40k ish miles. go for it lots of people use them with no probs.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Use to work at a front end shop. Moog is top quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts