Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got a pro-comp stage one 6" lift with 35" nitto mud grapplers. What suspension components could i add to get another 2-3" of lift or enough lift to clear 37's Its a 4WD 2007 crew cab I was definatley thinking about the SAW coilovers and possibly bigger blocks in the rear or better leaf springs any suggestions? I dont want to do a body lift they look ugly

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i think you're gonna have to do the BL. i had to do a slight fender trim with mine and thats procomp, coilovers & 3" BL

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Keep in mind that any additional suspension lift will void your ProComp warranty, for whatever that's worth. Doesn't Bulletproof and/or CST make larger lifts that you could swap your ProComp out for???

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
ProComp Warranty??? I wonder if anyone has ever made a claim on that, and what the outcome would be??? FWIW, I am not aware of anyone who has had failure issues with the ProComp parts.

I think you will need the BL for 37's though.

Your other option is:

PRG Upper Control Arms
SAWs In the front
Custom PRG Spacer for ontop of SAWs

You can get about 1.5" additional from the SAWs, and another 1" or so from the custom spacer I'm told.

Out back, you can get a set of Deaver C-30 Leaf Springs and the right shocks (Bilsteins or SAWs) and a PRG 1" spacer block.

·
Registered
297 Posts
looks like your only option is to sell me your procomp, and buy a bulletproof :)

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
ProComp Warranty??? I wonder if anyone has ever made a claim on that, and what the outcome would be??? FWIW, I am not aware of anyone who has had failure issues with the ProComp parts...
I might make one about my sway bar hitting the CV boot when turning full-lock. Adding a second pair of spacers helped a ton but I think I might report it just so that's documented as happening on at least one vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts