Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard these mentioned yet...

Fog lights seem to collect moisture in the lens. Doesn't seem to affect brightness, just doesn't look right during the day.

Tailgate cables are different lengths, which result in only one cable supporting the weight of the tailgate when lowered. Not a problem yet, but could be a future problem.

Have about 1300 miles on it now, so I'll keep track of all these little items for the dealer to take care of on my next visit.

·
Registered
152 Posts
TITANTX said:
I haven't heard these mentioned yet...

Fog lights seem to collect moisture in the lens. Doesn't seem to affect brightness, just doesn't look right during the day.

Tailgate cables are different lengths, which result in only one cable supporting the weight of the tailgate when lowered. Not a problem yet, but could be a future problem.

Have about 1300 miles on it now, so I'll keep track of all these little items for the dealer to take care of on my next visit.
If the moiture in the fog fixtures get on the bulbs, this will shorten their life. The moisture causes hot spots on the bulbs and causes them to fail.

·
Registered
359 Posts
When I had the '01 Frontier, moisture collected in one of the main headlights, only once, and after about a week it dissipated on it's own before I could take it by the dealer, and the problem never reoccured... :werd:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts