Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the 08 Titans, but has anyone heard about power increases for 08? I'd like to see 350hp or more!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I HAVE AN 08 BROCHURE. I got it in the mail today. It shows 317 HP, 385 TQ. so it's the same as before. The mileage has been updated to 17 and 12 per the new 08 standards for checking mpg.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just picked up my '07 last week. Salesman & I were discussing '08's & he sd there were no major changes; just a few visuals. I think '09 is expected to have big changes from what I've read and/or heard.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
DRKSDE said:
Just picked up my '07 last week. Salesman & I were discussing '08's & he sd there were no major changes; just a few visuals. I think '09 is expected to have big changes from what I've read and/or heard.
The are some major changes for 08. There are different wheelbases and bed lengths, as well as a completely redesigned interior. Power is the same though.

·
Registered
248 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
The are some major changes for 08. There are different wheelbases and bed lengths, as well as a completely redesigned interior. Power is the same though.
So diff bed lengths than whats avail now? I do remember reading abt new interior though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Major changes in available options....the Titan itself is pretty much the same though.

The 2008's would be like a Generation 1.5

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nutdotnet said:
Major changes in available options....the Titan itself is pretty much the same though.

The 2008's would be like a Generation 1.5

Right, a lot of little changes that can make a big difference to people, especially if you look at the running changes from 04 to 08, but still not a redesign.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts