Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a few things to my titan, exhaust, cold air, tuner, but i would like some more power. Im not really up for spending the money for a turbo or supercharger, but would like some other gains in performance. Also i was thinking of leveling my 2wd truck? i painted my rims flat black and calipers red, and other mod suggestions are more than welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Headers, cams and Uprev are your other options. You could also go the nitrous route.
thanks, what options do you think are best for each? and i would like to keep my truck for as long as possible, nitrous would really wear it down correct?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
thanks, what options do you think are best for each? and i would like to keep my truck for as long as possible, nitrous would really wear it down correct?
Well, if you plan on doing the Headers, Cams, and Uprev, get the headers and cams first, and then Uprev. With these 3, you will notice a HUGE spike in performance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if you plan on doing the Headers, Cams, and Uprev, get the headers and cams first, and then Uprev. With these 3, you will notice a HUGE spike in performance.
im planning on doing the headers and uprev, my question is how much does uprev effect the car and what exactly does it do? i have a tuner for my car and i kinda figured it did about the same thing??

·
Registered
208 Posts
Although we all share the same engine, every vehicle is different and will respond differently to specific mods. Tuners like Bully Dog, Superchips and Hypertech give us "canned" tunes. Tunes that will work for a variety of conditions. Uprev will tune specifically for your mods. It will optimize your particular combination.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Although we all share the same engine, every vehicle is different and will respond differently to specific mods. Tuners like Bully Dog, Superchips and Hypertech give us "canned" tunes. Tunes that will work for a variety of conditions. Uprev will tune specifically for your mods. It will optimize your particular combination.
Essentially, its a more fine tune to what is in your truck, to give you the best performance possible.

·
Registered
185 Posts
im planning on doing the headers and uprev, my question is how much does uprev effect the car and what exactly does it do? i have a tuner for my car and i kinda figured it did about the same thing??
I just did headers and Uprev and I have been amazed at the gains. From my novice experience the headers gave more power/strength trhoughout the pull. Uprev gave tons more throttle response and I really noticed from 0-60. I still havent had them do my final tune yet either.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have done a few things to my titan, exhaust, cold air, tuner, but i would like some more power. Im not really up for spending the money for a turbo or supercharger, but would like some other gains in performance. Also i was thinking of leveling my 2wd truck? i painted my rims flat black and calipers red, and other mod suggestions are more than welcome!
got any pics of your wheels?im doing mine this weekend and thought about painting my calipers red just wanted to see what it looked like

1 - 10 of 10 Posts