Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.....
I am new to the Titan forums and new to my Titan as well.... Loving it so far.. My previous truck was an 05 f-150, and I had CoverKing Neoprene seatcovers on it and they performed very well in that application. My Titan has captains chairs and I am wondering if anyone has used this brand of cover with this type of seat? I am willing to spend the money for good covers but I haven't seen anything on here yet about how any of the brands mentioned in previous posts worked on captains chairs.... Thank you all in advance, your advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
93,688 Posts
I've used Wet Okoele before and I know they make a custom cover for the Titan seats

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered a set from gtcovers.com. They seem nice from the swatches they sent me. I also got swatches from Wet O as well but gt has a wider selection and better prices. I'll post when I get them. Good luck!

·
Registered
43 Posts
are 2008 seats the same seat cover pattern as other years? i want to order leather seats from katzkin or leatherxxx... soon. but no 2008 listings.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Wet Oakly is probably #1 for covers, Costco has Cover Kings, not quite a custom but more reasonable prices. I'm considering getting the Wet Oakly for my rear too I really like my fronts.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I just bought (yesterday) a pair of Mossy Oak brand seat covers that were on sale through O'Reiley Auto Parts that fit captains chairs with built in arm rests. Have not had a chance to put them on the truck but plan to this weekend. They were $24 each, but the manufacturer is supposedly offering a $5 rebate on each cover. I don't know if I will ever actually get that. The $5 may be in "mossy oak" bucks or something stupid like that.

Here is a link: http://www.oreillyauto.com/EW3/TopRebates.do;jsessionid=B3DE4CADA8EC691F7FE15048F79BAC3E.ew3svr

·
Registered
834 Posts
Forget the Mossy Oak seat covers I mentioned above. They don't fit. Apparently "captains chairs" and "hi-back bucket seats" aren't the same thing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an 06 Titan and I got Katzkin Leather Interior done at Pro-Motion Tuning here in town. I got the full OEM match Interior for around $575 or so.. Install was only $400. I had a great experience with them... I will call them on my lunch break and see if they have patterns for the 08. To the best of the info I have seen, the interior is the same on the 06 thru 08... check out their website at ProMotionTuning.com I checked and they dont have the Nissans online yet but you can use their seat creator to get an idea what your seat will look like or give them a call. When they did mine I dealt with a guy named James. They were referred to me by my local dealer of all people!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I cant post a link yet since I am still a new member but you all can check out the website for ProMotion and it will help you on all the interiors... I just checked and they list kits for the 2004, 2005, and then they say 2006-2008 is the same...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys...

I am on the Pro-Motion Tuning's newsletter email list and they have a coupon code listed in the newsletter for 10% off any Katzkin leather kit until Oct 10th. The code they sent me is KATZKIN if anyone else wants to use it, feel free. Just helping out again!

·
Registered
41 Posts
they have some on this site too, yournissanparts dot com, those will fit 2004 - 07 models. I think the price is good. when I get enough money I will buy them from my 06 CC. sorry still can't post URL's yet :flamed:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts