Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading out to get a baseline couple runs in to see the improvement of trutrac and 3.36 gear upgrade. There is test and tune from 4:30-11:00pm tonight and its $20 to race or $13 to observe. If anyone else wants to meet up shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
So, you upgraded gears, nice.

You DEFINETLY should see better times, although it's probably pretty hot there.

Your 60 ft. times should be in the VERY low 2.0's, if not 1.9's.

I'd come, but the 1,000 mile trip is a bit much for one day! lol

Good luck!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hopefully this will be typical FL and these storms will move on but its not looking like it now!

Damnit! it was nice earlier.

I haven't done the upgrade yet, that is next weds so I want to get a before and after. I knew I should have went last night!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was rained out tonight anyways, I am gone next week for labor day but the following Saturday I am going to trying and get a few of us to get out there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
bighitter said:
It was rained out tonight anyways, I am gone next week for labor day but the following Saturday I am going to trying and get a few of us to get out there.
I thought the only nights for test and tune were Wed, and Fri

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depending on what else is going on Saturday is a test and tune day as well. Guaranteed times are only Weds and Friday, just not sure how many people are up to going on a week night. I have never been to the track before so not sure what to expect then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts