Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I confirmed it Mosquito Pass in Colorado is officially closed for the season:crying: :crying: :crying: . Took a few pics, the wind was nasty as was the blowing snow. Didn't make it to the top @ 13,118 ft, but we were about 2 miles away from the summit. The bad thing is some pictures turned out in black and white my bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
shure looks awful warm out there lol. nice pics

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The e-lock worked great, I never would have made it as far without it. The snow was so hard I almost couldn't believe it. My friends jeep on 33's did fairly well until we hit the deep stuff, so we switched and I blazed for a while until the front end was just on the skid plate. I wish I could have switched off the ABLS, it was holding me up as soon as I could get some rpm's up and get going it would bring my momentum down to a stop. What a blast no less in virgin hard pack snow.:upsidedow

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
BigJ said:
I confirmed it Mosquito Pass in Colorado is officially closed for the season:crying: :crying: :crying: . Took a few pics, the wind was nasty as was the blowing snow. Didn't make it to the top @ 13,118 ft, but we were about 2 miles away from the summit. The bad thing is some pictures turned out in black and white my bad.
Hey man, I am up in Breckenridge right now. How bout that first snow! Can't wait to get out and drive! Cool pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
And let me add, there is NOTHING better then driving in virgin powder. :cheers:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant wait to see more snow!!! Too bad just rain here in Pueblo. I'm lookin forward to a good blizzard!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Maybe you should take a few pics in colour? :lol:

Looks like a blast. I can't wait for snow here!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
White truck with black trim... White snow... What good would COLOR pics do? :rofl:

Nice shots! I love tromping through unplowed streets. Fortunately, in my neck of the woods, I am out early and many backstreets are unplowed in the mornings. I usually take 2 to 3 hours to get to work those days.... and I'm only 6 minutes from my office!!!! It's just so much fun! Well, at least until the other morons get out there and drive stupid.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
About the same good of your black titan at night. :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks like fun, we just got a ton of snow near Los Angeles, to bad I have a
4x2 :crying:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Looks like you had a good time!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I grew up in Colorado but I don't remember this pass. Monarch, Red Mountain, etc... those I remember - especially the winter driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts