Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Titan for a week and a half now. I love it except for one thing....NO PLACE TO PUT CHANGE!!!!!:crybaby: I usually put change in the ash tray :smoke: or the coin holder in my other cars, but I have neither on the Titan. What do you guys do??

·
Registered
578 Posts
I put my change in the little hole above the vent on the drivers side doesn't hold
very a lot but enough to get buy

·
Registered
426 Posts
i have the floor shifter so i have the two cup holders next to it and i use one of those. on my o5 xe i had there was that wide center console and i put in a coin holder inside that

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I use the side tray on the center console. I didn't like not having an ash tray ether. You can get a smokers kit that replaces one of your cup holders from Nissan for about $20. I use both cup holders so that was a no go for me.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Everyone makes fun of me and my coin holder, but it works great and I am never short of change.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
I use a heavy-duy freezer bag which is inside my center console compartment. I have like five dollars of all different change

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Krodad said:
Everyone makes fun of me and my coin holder, but it works great and I am never short of change.

I could never spend time doing it that way!!!!
I bought a coin holder from wal-mart automotive. It has a flexable end that you could hook over you air vents........I filled it up too much and it ended up on the floor once!!!:crying:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I put mine in the little tray on the top left of the dash. Never had a problem with it coming out and its easy to reach.
:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
160 Posts
baseballfanz said:
40 bucks for that? wtf?

i have the center console, so quarters go into the farthest cup holder (still will hold a drink if needed). and any extra small change goes into the little holder above the driver side air vent all the way 2 the left. and when i get home all the small change goes out with me and into my change jar.

·
Registered
292 Posts
For as much as I hear guys complain about our trucks rattling, I'm surprised to hear some of these ideas. Personally I can't stand for anything to rattle, shake, slide, or otherwise move in my truck. So putting change in the little tray would freak me out. Krodad, I know that plastic box slides to the front when you hit your brakes...that I would drive me nuts.

My solution....I don't carry change in my truck.

That $40 tray is nuts. I can't beleive they charge that much!

·
Registered
693 Posts
TexTheTitan said:
For as much as I hear guys complain about our trucks rattling, I'm surprised to hear some of these ideas. Personally I can't stand for anything to rattle, shake, slide, or otherwise move in my truck. So putting change in the little tray would freak me out. Krodad, I know that plastic box slides to the front when you hit your brakes...that I would drive me nuts.
My solution....I don't carry change in my truck.

That $40 tray is nuts. I can't beleive they charge that much!

Actually, I usually keep my pepper spray right next to the change box, so nothing slides at all...I don't think it ever does anyway, but then I'm light on the pedals. I also can't stand anything that rattles or squeeks. I do, however, like to have correct change. Now the numbnuts at the drive through can't give me the wrong change back anymore. I just hand over the money and drive to the next window without waiting. It's also nice because I travel a lot and need change for the tollways in Illinois, Kansas, Texas, Indiana, etc.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My wife put a rubberized small coin thingy in the drivers side door pocket -- I just throw all coins in there ... and amazingly it never moves around or rattles. I also throw a few bills in there for emergencies. When I need change, I grab the whole thing and grab the coins, then back into the door.

·
Registered
160 Posts
dont those states have "e-pass" or some kind of electric toll monitoring device? here in florida we have "SUNPASS" and its the best investment for my time and money ive made in a long time. plus some airports will just charge it for parking so i dont even have 2 stop and pay on the way out of the parking garage. i honestly dont need change much anymore. but i keep the quarters just in case.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
i bought a changeholder from wally world, made by BELL, has the spring loaded slots for q,d, and nickels, and the bottom snaps off for pennies. it cost $5 and works great.

I like the center console tray addition, but for $40, they can keep it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Leprechaun said:
i use my debit card.
toll booths take debit cards ???

and I use the little tray top left of the steering wheel.. the change only falls out if I gunn it too hard or quick from a dead stop

1 - 20 of 30 Posts