Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,299 Posts
Pull it off and bedline it. It's quick and easy...

·
Registered
76 Posts
There was another thread that talked about using Adam's in and out spray. It looked good and they were going to keep us posted on if it lasted or not. I have not had the fade yet, my truck is to new but I am looking forward to seeing this guy's results. If it don't work then I will start bed lining my stuff before it gets ugly.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I did it in the FL sun and it lasted about 2 weeks, maybe. Bedlined it and no fading what so ever in months.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Yep, i keep some around for when i want my T to look its best. It works really good, but unfortunately it doesn't last in the heat & humidity down here. You would have to keep applying it every other week to get the black trim pieces to stay black all the time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well wife bought it I ll give it a shot then i think i shall bedine everyblack piece of trim I have. All my trim has turned grey since i moved to GA.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
tried it, and other products, no luck, got absorbed right away by the 115* heat. i would try adam's products before i move on to bedline or get a new set.

·
Premium Member
21,311 Posts
I used the Back to Black on my (truck) bed. It made it look like new! It also made it as slippery as an ice skating rink. It lasted for months but I have a topper so it wasn't getting sunlight.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Not a fan of the stuff...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Try Aerospace 303 Protectant the next time you decide to spray something on your plastic bits. Mother's Back to Black is an oily, smeary mess.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
72,299 Posts
Reactions: Arps

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That Aerospace 303 is a great product! I use it on my interior plastics. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts