Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly a Titan event .. but ....

Event flyer

Map/layout of event

Car Club Corral application

Link to Motoring J Style website: http://www.motoringjstyle.com

DEADLINE to provide payments to me to reserve your spot in the Team-Driven club corral: 10 May 2007 Team-Driven is an enthusiast club for Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti "vehicles" (cars and trucks)

(1) The Car Club Corral application deadline is 15 May 2007. I will be mailing the application and recieved funds on 11 May 2007.

Your payments (checks made payable to: Motoring J Style) or cash - NEEDS to be in my hands NLT 10 May 2007. Plan accordingly.

PM or email ([email protected]) for my mailing address.

You can PayPal payments to: [email protected]
IF YOU DO, be sure to identify Team-Driven Club Corral in the comments area AND provide the transaction information to me via PM or email NLT 10 May 2007.
This way I can coordinate the entries to ensure all Team-Driven cars are accounted for.

(2) Cost: $10 per car/truck. Each pre-paid car club corral space (the car/truck) recieves (2) two complimentary tickets to the MJS event. This is a $30.00 value.

(3) If you don't pre-pay, you'll be subject to a $15/person charge at the "gate" with no assurances of parking with the club.

(4) IF you plan to enter the car show. DO NOT enter the club corral. The car show is a separate entry.

TD roster (that I am currently aware of)

1. Alan / inqui-Z-tor (yes - PD) (Armada)
2. Motions2K2 (yes - PD)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts