Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting some personalized plates and i am finally going to make my truck legal and mount a front plate. when i bought it, it came w/ a bracket and some screws along w/ some adapters that look like they would be used for the skid plate. could somebody post some pics of their skid plate mounted license plate? thanks.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
while that looks like it works fine. its obviously custom. you can see the hack marks on the frame. im looking for something more stock. i may just have to go to the local stealership and check it out.

thanks fanz, for the pic though.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Once you get it on there, do not plan on doing any off-roading as that will be sure to remove it. I have lost about 4 plates so far. I also lost one when I pulled up to close to a snowbank (well, actually pulled onto a snowbank is more like it). Rips off real easily.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
goathead said:
while that looks like it works fine. its obviously custom. you can see the hack marks on the frame. im looking for something more stock. i may just have to go to the local stealership and check it out.

thanks fanz, for the pic though.
That is a stock license plate frame. My stock frame has the same notch. As you can see in the picture, my frame is the OEM and has the same notch.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts