Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I placed my Bid to total $100, shipped... so if nobody else outbids me, ship them cheapest way/quickest was you want... GLWS!
Haha thanks. Good luck!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Does anyone know if the space between the floor to the seat bottom is different in KC's vs CC's?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if the space between the floor to the seat bottom is different in KC's vs CC's?
I don't know but this box is made for both KC and CC

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
KC seats are shorter (seat bottom does not extend as far forward) than CC seats, if it fits under a KC, it'll fit under a CC... but a full sized CC box will not fit under a KC. Look at the dimensions of an underseat storage bin, they are designed to fit perfectly under a KC rear seat... As for height, the clearance is the same under both... now, back off this bid... :boxing: I soooo wanted to get it for $1 + shipping... :rofl:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very nice box I might have to bid.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
792 Posts
Damn if it matched my interior I would have to bid... this would look a little out of place with the charcoal interior lol. Good luck with the sale and good luck to those bidding!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn if it matched my interior I would have to bid... this would look a little out of place with the charcoal interior lol. Good luck with the sale and good luck to those bidding!
My truck has a charcoal interior and it looked fine to me in my truck. You can also dye it with plastic dye if you really wanted.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hmm....i'll let you guys do the battle of the bids..and then just when you think you have it within your grasps....I'll dial in the winning bid.:teeth:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are you only accepting paypal?

edit:nm
Paypal is the easiest form of payment but I will accept a check, cashier's check or money order. Of course the funds will have to be sent and cleared before I'll ship.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I wish everyone would stop bidding...I really wanted it. :/

·
Registered
384 Posts
That is a SICK *** box...too bad i'm waiting on one from Tech12volt...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Couple of quick questions....How loud were the Kickers? Did they sound muffled since they're downfiring? Do you know the RMS wattage of the pair?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts