Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys.... my recent run in with the popo has me worried that it's only a matter of time before I get cited for not having mud flaps. I have the "No Fear" Titan, and it didn't come with mud flaps--even if it did, the flaps don't provide enough coverage for the width of the tire.

Does anyone know of any bolt on mudflaps that will fit our trucks?

Also - Bushwhacker flares.... say that they provide 1.5 inches of extra coverage. Does anyone here have a No Fear Titan with the flares?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had it resolved? I’m also curious about that matter. I did a few searches but failed to find an answer. I was also thinking if this Nissan Mud Flap would fit. Hmmm… I was just planning to have them this week.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Interesting, I wonder how they can sell a truck that is not legal to drive on the streets.
:werd: I assume the "No Fear" is done at the factory and not done after market at the dealer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blavis said:
:werd: I assume the "No Fear" is done at the factory and not done after market at the dealer.
"No Fear" is done at 4WheelParts OR the dealer (whoever feels up to putting on the package). It doesn't come from Nissan that way, though. It comes stock.

I bought some Bushwhackers. They're coming. Still no flaps though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I pick up my No Fear Titan on Friday. It is a 2008 Crew Cab LE in black. It had the factory mud flaps in the same gloss black on it and they had to remove them all for clearance. The 2008 No Fear Extreme has a 20" rim for the Mud Tires. I would love to know what solution you come up with as I will be looking myself.
Also I guess here in Florida there is no law that you have to have mud flaps. They are always an option on most vehicles here. I was surprised to see them on this Titan. My 2005 Titan had none, I had to buy them. Nissan's factory mud flaps are unbelievably expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts