Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, new to the thread, great info. on here! I own a 2008 Nissan Titan SE. Done some mods to it but I having been looking for months for the right exhaust and the right sound. I was originally going to go with a full cat. back exhaust system but I don't want to spend the money. I have been reading on here about some muffler suggestions, instead of the full exhaust cat. back replacement. So honestly what is the best muffler replacement? best brand for your buck? and best sound? And if anyone has any good ideas where to purchase them it would be a great help.

·
Registered
423 Posts
depends on how loud you want it, if you're picky about drone in the cab, etc....most likely, magnaflow 18" or 22" would fit the bill. Part number 12258 would be a dual in/single out 18" and would be a easy swap for a local shop...the 22" is part number 12580 i believe and would be a little louder than stock but not much, the 18" would be a little more noticeable but definitely not obnoxious. (I've had both)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion Roll-TIde. I actually found a great deal online with Advance Auto Parts on the Magnaflow 18" part #12258. Regular $95 but if you use the online coupon code "dealio" and spend $100 you get $40 off. So buy the muffler and buy a one more item and you can get the muffler for $60!!!

I actually bought a few items and got free shipping on top of it by spending a total of $75 after the coupon code was entered!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion Roll-TIde. I actually found a great deal online with Advance Auto Parts on the Magnaflow 18" part #12258. Regular $95 but if you use the online coupon code "dealio" and spend $100 you get $40 off. So buy the muffler and buy a one more item and you can get the muffler for $60!!!

I actually bought a few items and got free shipping on top of it by spending a total of $75 after the coupon code was entered!
that's an awesome deal! When i first had mine installed, i just went to the local shop and bought one he had in stock and he welded it up in the stock location with the factory pipe...total that day was $105, tax & muffler included

1 - 4 of 4 Posts