Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to do a muffler swap on my 2010 Titan and am not sure what one to go with. On both my hot rods I run spintech and love their sound, but have yet to hear one in person on a Titan (videos i know don't always sound the best). I am not a flowmaster or magnaflow fan so those are out. On my race car I had the dynomax race bullets but they were horribly loud and blew out quickly. What would you guys suggest for a good muffler and what configuration do I need to buy? Seems that I have a dual inlet and single outlet muffler but have been having trouble finding mufflers in that configuration.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I am looking to do a muffler swap on my 2010 Titan and am not sure what one to go with. On both my hot rods I run spintech and love their sound, but have yet to hear one in person on a Titan (videos i know don't always sound the best). I am not a flowmaster or magnaflow fan so those are out. On my race car I had the dynomax race bullets but they were horribly loud and blew out quickly. What would you guys suggest for a good muffler and what configuration do I need to buy? Seems that I have a dual inlet and single outlet muffler but have been having trouble finding mufflers in that configuration.

Yeh 08+ have DI/SO. Configs anything else u'll have to run duals or magnaflow DI/DO muffs that's what I have a 18' maggy...I know u said ur not a fan but there ain't much else, and I personally haven't heard a spintech...so I don't think I'm really helping u...sorry.. :( I tried

1 - 2 of 2 Posts