Nissan Titan Forum banner

muffler swap

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  ToreyC 
TitanLou said:
Magnaflow:cheers: Just want to say thanks to all of you that recommended Magnaflow. Just got the 12256 installed today and it is awsome. Just a mellow growl at normal throttle and a hellacious growl at full throttle. I like this much better than any Flowmaster I've ever had.
you just swapped the muffler? Is it quite a bit louder than stock?

btw, fearfact...thank you sir for your service :gunz:

sweet dude, thanks, I preciate it ;)

any difference in power that you could notice? It's kind of a goofy question I know, because I've put exhaust on every car/truck I've owned since I'z 16, but I'm just curious.

I hear ya. 80% of my Titan's life is pulling my work trailer. I'm not too concerned about the gas mileage really, I didn't buy it for that :futwice:

I have almost 30K miles on my poor Titan and haven't even rewarded it with some exhaust... I gotta start treating her better.

well, here's my dilema...

my company hit it's goal this month and my wife wants me to reward myself with somthing like this. However, I'm pretty much a tight wad and don't like spending money, however...I drive a freakin badazz Titan. Do I go with just the muffler swap out for $100 or so, or just have the local muffler dude do from the cat-back for around $250. I know he'll want to put 3" pipe back because that's what I've done on almost everything else, but from reading on here, the Titan really doesn't like that. I don't want to loose any torque because I'm always pulling a load.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.