Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all as the title says I have a few mufflers for sale. I am not willing to ship at this time just trying to unload these locally. I have a 14in magnaflow dido($50), a spintech sportsman xs diso($50) and a flowmaster super 40 dido($70). I don't have pics as these are just the mufflers. None of them have more than 2500 miles on them and are in very good shape.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm guessing your truck is an 05 based on your name haha which means that it does not have the 07 and up exhaust design. but just because you have the older design doesnt mean that it won't sound good. I'm sure any of these mufflers would make the truck sound better then stock if you want it louder/deeper. I have a super 40 that is dumped and i like it

·
Registered
11 Posts
how hard would it be to mount up im alright when it comes to fabing stuff togather but i really dont have a welder or any heavy duty cutting tools i have access to them but the easier to hook up the better.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
05- Do a quick youtube search of each muffler. I have one of the borla pro xs, and dynomax bullet on my stock piping. Skishootride is my youtube username if your curious. Each muffler has its own unique sound, and just about any muffler will flow better then the stocker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts