Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I was on my way to UPS to pick up a package and I was driving down a main road (Grand Ave. for you AZ folks) and it was around 8PM. I pulled up next to a E320 Benz on rims and he tried to race me. Needless to say I destroyed him. Right after that the next light I pull up to there is a older couple in a C4 vette in the far right lane and a guy on a Harley bagger of some type in the center lane and I'm in the left lane. I see them talking like they were going to race so I prepared myself. Light turns green and all of us take off at the same time. I was about half a length ahead of both of them and they both shut down at 50ish it looked like the vette was about to start pulling once he got into second gear but he let off shortly after, I'm not sure about the harley it didn't look to impressive. Then some schmuck in a mid 90's chevy pick up attempted to race me, and well I'm sure you know the outcome of that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well after about 80 views and 0 comments, I guess I'll be that guy. The E320, good job, but there is no way the the C4 was even trying to race OR they couldn't drive. Their stock 0-60 time is about 1.5-2 seconds faster than ours depending on the edition. I see that you have added some mods to help out the hp/trq but the 35's don't. And I'm not even going to get started on the HD. Sorry if I come off as a d**k but I try to call it like I see it.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
^^^c4 arent that impressive though 2 seconds faster than our stock time? Have you seen his truck run, its a beast. either way, nice kills!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I understand that the C4 is by no means an amazing machine, and their 0-60's do change A LOT depending on the model. Thats why is said about 1.5-2 seconds (2 seconds for the ZR1). And no I haven't seen his T run. I'm sure that it's fast as hell. I give him the benefit of the doubt and have no reason do think that he is lying. Just putting it out there without trying to be an ***.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok a few things. It was a C4 covertible (slowest model I'm sure) driven by an older guy with a passenger, AND I said once he got into second gear he looked like he was about to start pulling on me but they both let off at 50ish. Now the HD was an older big *** bagger driven by a fat dude. I don't know why he didn't smoke us. Maybe because he couldn't hammer right off the bat because the road is rough but I'm sure he would've smoked me shortly after 50. All I know is up to 50 we were all pretty even with me being slighty head probably because I can actually launch decently with the 35's. With 33's I wouldn't even move I'd just spin in place.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok a few things. It was a C4 covertible (slowest model I'm sure)
I tried to find the times for the covertible but I didn't have any luck. :teethmast jk. I'm sure that you can drive you a$$ off. I couldn't tell you what mine is like, or any other T or that fact, because it was all stock and I never raced it at all before I deployed.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
C4's aren't that bad! I could see you beating him to 50 mph if you got the jump. Good kill on the first race too:)

Reactions: 08pro4x2486

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to find the times for the covertible but I didn't have any luck. :teethmast jk. I'm sure that you can drive you a$$ off. I couldn't tell you what mine is like, or any other T or that fact, because it was all stock and I never raced it at all before I deployed.
Whoops didn't even see that. Convertible*.
What's your MOS and what unit are you in?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice kill's!

Reactions: 08pro4x2486

·
Registered
104 Posts
Whoops didn't even see that. Convertible*.
What's your MOS and what unit are you in?

31B30Z6 (Military Police; Military Working Dog Handler) currently assigned to Ft Knox but since MWD handlers deploy as individuals, I've fallen under 1st Armor Division and 1st Cav while deployed.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meh. You beat the driver not the car, nothing to be proud of.
Meh. You drive a Honda, nothing to be proud of. Now shhhh the big boys are talking go back to playing with your toy.

Reactions: madrock

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
31B30Z6 (Military Police; Military Working Dog Handler) currently assigned to Ft Knox but since MWD handlers deploy as individuals, I've fallen under 1st Armor Division and 1st Cav while deployed.
Oh man not an MP :bangit: just messin man. I was an 11B at Campbell. B Co 2/506 4th Brigade. I saw you were in KY so I figured you were stationed at Campbell.

The only dog I encountered when I was in Afghanistan outranked me. It was pretty depressing. It was an E-8 and I was an E-5 haha.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Sorry double post...:blush:

L

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Meh. You drive a Honda, nothing to be proud of. Now shhhh the big boys are talking go back to playing with your toy.
And the peanut gallery goes..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

L

·
Registered
104 Posts
You happen to remember the handlers name? There aren't too many E-7 dog handlers. And the rank thing is just handler lore, but don't feel bad because we fuk with a lot of people about the dogs rank.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You happen to remember the handlers name? There aren't too many E-7 dog handlers. And the rank thing is just handler lore, but don't feel bad because we fuk with a lot of people about the dogs rank.
Well he was airforce so I doubt you would know him, but I have a pic of him and the dog I can post when I get home.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Actually it looks like he's in GayCU's so I guess he was Army. I don't know why I thought he was chairforce.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts