Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specially engineered and manufactured for the North American market, Nissan Titan is synonymous with unsurpassed quality, second-to-none functionality, unbeatable power, and durability you can rely on wherever the road takes you. So when it comes to replacement or aftermarket parts and accessories for this all-terrain warrior, you should require them to provide nothing but the same level of quality, reliability, and performance. And in this short guide, we’ll give you some workable tips for choosing quality Nissan Titan parts and accessories to keep your truck moving forward.

Five parts and accessories for Nissan Titan you should purchase
There is no limit to perfection! Here is a list of top-five parts and accessories for your Nissan you should purchase to take your driving comfort, functionality, and performance to a new level:
  • off-road or all-terrain wheels and tires
  • a tonneau cover
  • a toolbox
  • a hitch receiver
  • a bull guard with a winch
Let’s talk about each of them. Even though your vehicle is classified by the manufacturer as a full-size pickup truck for any terrain, it’s always a good idea to replace your factory wheels with off-road wheels and tires if you plan to conquer rough terrains regularly. Unlike off-road wheels, a tonneau cover will not enhance your off-road capabilities, although it will help you protect your pricey equipment and cargo from weather hazards and thieves. And, so does a quality toolbox while also organizing your storage space. As for a hitch receiver and a bull guard with a winch, both of them are must-have accessories for serious off-roaders or adventure seekers looking to tackle any challenge on their way with ease and confidence.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
6,233 Posts
some front bumpers for non-xd trucks are on that page, guys. unfortunately, all the rear ones were for xd trucks.

its nice to have so much things in one place to click for add on parts, including drilled &/or slotted brakes.

·
Registered
2022 Titan Pro4X
25 Posts
I’ve had bed covers on all my pickups since 2000, but the one I put on my Titan is the absolute best one I’ve had. It’s a Diamondback. It’s the first one I’ve seen that is truly dust and water proof. It’s aluminum, only weighs 90 pounds and can haul 400 pounds on top, they make a heavier one that can carry 1600 pounds on top. You can look at them at Diamondbackcovers.com.

·
Registered
2012 Texas Titan SL, Big Tow, Blizzard White, Tastefully modded
1,206 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Titan SL
1,229 Posts
I’ve had bed covers on all my pickups since 2000, but the one I put on my Titan is the absolute best one I’ve had. It’s a Diamondback. It’s the first one I’ve seen that is truly dust and water proof. It’s aluminum, only weighs 90 pounds and can haul 400 pounds on top, they make a heavier one that can carry 1600 pounds on top. You can look at them at Diamondbackcovers.com.
Don't think the cover will meet my needs, but I like those boxes. Been looking for something like those. If I can figure out they won't interfere with my existing cover, might get one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts