Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals... The LSJC jeepers have invited my other club TNT members on their run to Mustang Island for 4X4 beach clean-up and camping fun. It's a weekend and not a club event. Will be family oriented.

They are leaving on Thur June 21st but we are not leaving until the 22nd.

We have a few confirmed Nissans (no Titans as yet) if the Jeepers get overbearing :kiss:

Some of us also want to see how far we can really go towards South Padre... on the beach said to be 26 miles... that means we would have our camp area very remote.

Post or email me and I will keep you info'd.

·
Registered
275 Posts
That sounds fun. Too bad I would not be able to go and I also don't have 4 wheel drive.
I was just telling the wife the other night I wanted to camp way down on Padre Island at least 20 or 30 miles so that it would be very remote.

Have fun and post some pics when you get back.
________
Extreme Q Vaporizer Temperature Range

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have 4X2's park at the Ranger station and ride down the beach with others. We actually have a lot of 4X2's do that.

If you have tow hooks and receiver for extraction you would actually be surprised how well you can make it down the beach. Sometimes a tug with a strap is necessary but no biggie. As long as it's not high(est) tide the area near the water remains pretty packed and easy to run :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts