Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Titan Crew w/35K miles. Garage kept since new and clean! Bad musty smell inside in past 3 weeks. Is not damp on floor anywhere and has never been wet inside. running vent fan does not help, but odor is worse on recirc. Want to take in to dealer before warry is up. Any ideas or help? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
Did you check for a dead mouse or something like that?

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
You might also want to check behind the rear seats, sometimes the back window has been known to leak.

·
Registered
53 Posts
maybe the heater core has let go in a spot and is seeping coolant ...?

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Got the same problem still, even after changing the filters...

Mine is coming from inside the doors...No schit !!!!

Guess the door drains are stopped up or something...

I don`t smell it until i open my windows...

Stick your nose over the opening of the window with them down and see if it is that....

Where are the drains for the doors ?????

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I have found no leaks anywhere !!!!!!

When the windows are put down i smell it big time !!!!

Good luck...

·
Registered
53 Posts
hammer the dealer with any issue you have be4 the warranty is up, I did and they replaced the whole strng wheel and both controls, the rear view mirror and the passenger side armrest.
second visit for the right side diff seal replaced !

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
tmz173 said:
hammer the dealer with any issue you have be4 the warranty is up, I did and they replaced the whole strng wheel and both controls, the rear view mirror and the passenger side armrest.
second visit for the right side diff seal replaced !
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

·
Registered
53 Posts
drill holes in bottom of doors at the lowest point, coat holes with sealant to keep rust away.

·
Registered
53 Posts
the dealer is denying the sloppy feeling i get taking off from a stop in the rear and i have told them about it twice.
all dealerships are not created equally !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.