Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
74,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're about a month out from the meet and figured we may as well talk about logistics.

I plan to head out Thursday evening and if anyone wants to join me I'm leaving from 19076 at a time to be determined.

Post up your travel and maybe you can roll in with a few other Ts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm leaving Friday morning in the early AM. Headed outta 21122 the "Dena" if anyone in Md wants to roll.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dow10. I am coming from waldorf MD 20601. I can meet you on the way up depending on your route. PM me and we can talk specifics on where we could meet. I know there were some people from down south also coming up that will have to drive right by us so they might be able to join our convoy too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Dow10. I am coming from waldorf MD 20601. I can meet you on the way up depending on your route. PM me and we can talk specifics on where we could meet. I know there were some people from down south also coming up that will have to drive right by us so they might be able to join our convoy too.
PM'd you man

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
First Convoy begins Thursday morning about 530 am. Follow the Blue Chevy Malibu. ;) Stops in Middletown, PA (Scenic tourist train trip!) and other points on the East side of Harrisburg for the day; on to Carlisle late at night.

Train leaves Thursday at Noon and 1:30 pm for a slooooow 7 mile trip out and back (14 miles total). $14 Adult, $12 Veterans and Seniors 60+.

Old Diesel, no Steamer this year.

http://www.mhrailroad.com/

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
URGENT UPDATE! As soon as the mail arrives today, I will have a FREE 3 DAY GATE AND GO NON JUDGED PASS for the CARLISLE TRUCK NATIONALS!

It was mailed out to me on Monday via 2 day express delivery. ::angel::

Yes; "FREE" means it doesn't cost you anything.

If anyone is in need so they can attend, even if just Saturday or Sunday; but especially Saturday, please let me know!

I'll be in the Carlisle area from Wed. - Sun., so getting it to you should not be difficult at all. Let's make it happen!

Join in on the fun. :)

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
J S has dibs! Thank you for a quick response.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts