Nissan Titan Forum banner

241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im in greene county. its the southwest. it is the furthest south and west you can go in pa

Where in PA.

We are titan owners from the area that get together and eat food, do mods to our trucks, and attend meets. It's nothing fancy but is sure is a lot of fun. No dues required, just a desire to hang out with people that have the same truck. We have a few events coming up and the main event being the Carlisle all truck nationals.

Welome aboard. :cheers:

About the stickers, I don't put any on my truck that you can see from the outside, personal preference.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Is there a place on this forum that we can go directly to which functions as a running roster - or a list which is maintained monthly, quarterly - or something like that?

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Is there a place on this forum that we can go directly to which functions as a running roster - or a list which is maintained monthly, quarterly - or something like that?
I'm sorry, but this made me snicker!:big_grin:

We uh, lost control of all that info some time ago....::crying:: but if you show up, YOU'RE IN! ::angel::

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome this post hasn't been used in awhile. We are very active. Our next event is at Carlisle Truck Nationals in Pa. August 7th-9th.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome this post hasn't been used in awhile. We are very active. Our next event is at Carlisle Truck Nationals in Pa. August 7th-9th.
I just noticed that haha seems I brought it back from the dead! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Carlisle, although I would love to go. Have to get ready for the county fair coming up! Thank you for the reminder though.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I just noticed that haha seems I brought it back from the dead! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Carlisle, although I would love to go. Have to get ready for the county fair coming up! Thank you for the reminder though.
Always keep an eye out with MVP TITANS in it. Also Layer 1 is your neighbor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had my wife join or follow your Facebook page, I’m located not too far from you. 2 min from bass pro shop in Harrisburg. When’s your next meet?

·
Premium Member
73,856 Posts
I had my wife join or follow your Facebook page, I’m located not too far from you. 2 min from bass pro shop in Harrisburg. When’s your next meet?
The next big meet in PA is the Carlisle Truck Nationals.

I'm about 90 minutes from Harrisburg but we have many active members in that area.

I don't want to post your wife's info here but I'm assuming she joined on Saturday. We have a guy with a 2nd generation Titan that's really active. I'd like to link you guys up. Have her post in the group and post up your truck as well.

241 - 253 of 253 Posts