Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my buddies 09 PRO 4 X wheels off his T because he is getting new chrome wheels for his and going to use my old stock wheels for his winter wheels. Then im going to put alot better tires on also! Would that look cool on my SE!? This was a straight trade of my old exhaust also. Should I get the wheels powdercoated or leave em how they are? ..

I guess what I am asking is that should I get the pro4x wheels powdercoated or leave them alone!? And has anyone else done this!?:redblob"

Brendon.

·
Premium Member
76,987 Posts
Nothing wrong with the Pro-4x wheels on an SE. IMO. PCing them to match would really look good.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah!? Like PC white!? Yeah!?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao. Id prolly just PC them with the same paint code on the truck. :)

·
Premium Member
76,987 Posts
Yeah!? Like PC white!? Yeah!?
Yes, yes, yes. I've seen Blizzard Titans on matched wheels and it is sweet. Maybe just because white is bright, but I dig the white on white....and I'm a jet black vehicle guy.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Sounds good to me! I have a guy that will do it for 50 bucks a wheel! :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my Pro 4 X wheels on and they look sick! Pics to come! I just need to get them re calibrated.. low tire pressure light came on. Doin it Wednsday. :)!

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
the tpms takes about 75 miles to reset, then the light is supposed to go away

Reactions: lb79theone

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Light goes away!? O. Well getting my oil changed anyways. Lol. getting everything squared away then. (; Thats cool that it does it itself! Thanks for that info! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts