Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a 2007 Pro x nissan Titan 4x4 completly stock, About 2 weeks ago, The Radio was not comming on (Sometimes) sometimes it did, if it wasnt on while the car was started i would have to Re-Start it or, Softly bump key to get the radio to come on.

Now it that doesnt even work at all.

Another problem i have is the power mirrors wont turn...Etc. So im guessing maybe the power mirrors & Radio have the same power source, IDK..?

I Checked all my fuses,

Can i get a tip on what to do Next?

·
Registered
364 Posts
do you have any warranty left on the vehicle?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have a 2007 Pro x nissan Titan 4x4 completly stock, About 2 weeks ago, The Radio was not comming on (Sometimes) sometimes it did, if it wasnt on while the car was started i would have to Re-Start it or, Softly bump key to get the radio to come on.

Now it that doesnt even work at all.

Another problem i have is the power mirrors wont turn...Etc. So im guessing maybe the power mirrors & Radio have the same power source, IDK..?

I Checked all my fuses,

Can i get a tip on what to do Next?
I also have a 2007 Titan, about 2 weeks ago my radio stop putting uot sound everything else works the cd runs and changes channels change, display works just no sound. Then one day it just started working again. Then 3days ago it stopped again. Can someone tell me what is going on with this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts