Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on a trip to colorado this week to visit family I hit 200k flawless miles cept cracked manifolds 2 leaky front pinion seals an routine wear an tear items. Truck has never left me stranded on way back got watered down gas was missing cel was flashing all typical symtoms of 04-06 ipdf issues. Went into limpmode literally middle of nowhere between santa rosa an ft sumner new mexico on 84 for those that know that road you know what i mean. We went thru red mtn pass thru abq fighting snow ice packed roads an freezing rain no issue. Got gas at a quicky mart type place turned out water seeped in thier tanks an that was the issue but had to be towed an a tank drained an refilled was a minor nussance now but at the time was a major emergrncy to me. Lesson learned on the cheapo fill stations anyways we have been thru together alot from moving from tx to NC to California an back an more trips than i can count to CO. It is paid off now running great once again an plan to put another 100k I hope without any major issues she finally said im old dont run me hard an put up wet. For those with just 100k I say dont trade in unless you have to having 200k seems to be a rarity for gasoline equipped trucks it may be a little rough around the edges but not tired. I am proud of this truck an you should be of yours.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, I'll be hitting 300k this week. No codes, drives like a new truck. Just keep maintenance on them.

Reactions: jdmartin

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
180k strong on my 05 and still ticking. Manifolds and a couple axle seal leaks are the only major issues I have had. Gonna drive it till the wheels fall off which might be a long time. I have a customer that has 2 Titans with over 310K miles on each. He uses these trucks in his Arkansas based HVAC business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts