BAK FLIP HD Tonneau Cover
Rear under-seat Storage Bin
Side Window Deflectors
Smoke-finish Hood Protector
Black Taillight Guards
Grille Saver Bull Bar
Performance MODs
NISMO CAI
BullyDog GT Gas Part Number: 40410: Regular fuel tune with no WOT, a 2 degree timing advance and the performance throttle

Attachments

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice Titan!!! Look's like you got a head start on modding it! Welcome to TT! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks!! I have a Hypertech Max Energy that I just tried. Seems my MOD for timing causes the unit to not recognize the calibration. That leaves 2 choices, have the dealership restore the original settings or Hypertech create a custom calibration. Dadgummit!!! Both options have to wait until Monday!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that depends on how long I hang around the dealership. Last week I was waiting around for my trunk to be finished with its first servicing and wound up with a NISMO CAI. The NISMO exhaust system look sweet but at $1k, back to a little reality. I have not even looked aftermarket for exhaust.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well that depends on how long I hang around the dealership. Last week I was waiting around for my trunk to be finished with its first servicing and wound up with a NISMO CAI. The NISMO exhaust system look sweet but at $1k, back to a little reality. I have not even looked aftermarket for exhaust.
Magnaflow muffler swap and Magnaflow tip 200$ installed. 8hp 14trq. Simular performance gains to a cat-back system costing 400-1k. Something to think about. Welcome !!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Your from the Houston area? Looks good.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
hey I knew it was in TX at least haha.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Nice T. Where at in N. Dallas? I live in Sanger, but work at DFW.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts