Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word has it (I'm not supposed to know anything) my wife has been inquiring through the family and had asked me a couple of car questions (which I felt were unlike her) about if I was to buy a new Corvette which model, hardtop or convertible would I select. As we drove by a local Chevy dealer my ten year old daughter asked me if I like the Copper color Pace car on the display ramp or one without the decals on the sides. I've also been asked if I would want either the 2008 Dodge Challenger or New Camaro if they actually go into production. My birthday isn't until May so if this comes to be I guess she's lining up her options now. Maybe she knocked over a bank :jester: to aquire the money for this or am I going to find my bank account a bit lighter from this ? Bueller :rolleyes: anyone? WE know the answer to this don't we?
Time will tell, I'm sure I'll find some type of paperwork around the house soon.
Might be time to build another garage , boy I love toys..........

Clint

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
That would be one heck of a Birthday gift. Best wishes on that:cheers:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
If she gets you a 'vette and it is the wrong color, just ship it here. I'll get it painted and email you a picture to let you know what it should have looked like! :)

Great car them 'vettes! Maybe a PGM TB will be the closest I get to owning one. Hmmmmmm....

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
The vette is really nice - but for my brother's 50th birthday present he decided that a nice S-class benz was easier on his back over the bumps and alot easier getting in and out of. Also carries a real WOW factor in his circles. And if you order it as a Kompressor series you will be surprised how close it will run with that vette at high speeds on the highway. The also hold resale value better than any of the newer vettes when you get tired of your toy and want something else. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Will you call my wife and drop a few hints for me. My 50th is next year so that would give her enough time to save her money.

Good luck, hope you get what you want.

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you do go with the Corvette, definitely buy the C6 coupe instead of the convertable. The coupe is lighter (and therefore faster), and you can still remove the top (kinda like a t-top but open all the way across)...unless you have room in your budget for a Z06!:haveredfl

·
Registered
561 Posts
Man, that's really a helluva present! Hopefully she's not putting on an elaborate scheme just to fool you...

·
Premium Member
75,752 Posts
you must have been a good boy for the past 25 years or so...

my 28th just passed, i got a pair of flip flops i alreay own and hate because if they get wet the bottom of your feet turn black, and i got the plastic vent visors for my truck, which i'm not 100% set on sticking to my doors because i don't think i like them...

birthdays... meh.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Good luck with that! I can't even get her to buy me something when I tell her what it is, give her the weblink, write it down, beg, plead, and cajole! What's your secret?

·
Registered
261 Posts
bought my 07 vett for my 50th. wife got hers this year also.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
That would be sweet! But dont get your hopes up too much they could be getting you a model Vette :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Must be nice!!!:hungry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts