Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
P's Titan said:
Thanks. That is what I did. There " Porter Cable " is a oscilating(sp) machine that is safer for your paint than a regular spinning type buffer.
thats good to hear, you see so many guys buy the crap at walmart and such and think that it is good stuff when it really isnt. what compound did you use w/ the machine? my good friend here in raleigh,nc uses this 2 stage german compound that was made for the porches( i think ) anyways it works wonders! i use all zaino bros products after the compound. i love it and it is really easy to use and maintain. a few more coats of polish and you'll be looking good

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
npace25 said:
thats good to hear, you see so many guys buy the crap at walmart and such and think that it is good stuff when it really isnt. what compound did you use w/ the machine? my good friend here in raleigh,nc uses this 2 stage german compound that was made for the porches( i think ) anyways it works wonders! i use all zaino bros products after the compound. i love it and it is really easy to use and maintain. a few more coats of polish and you'll be looking good

I listed everything I used. With the machine I used the Swirl/HAze remover first, then the Revive, Fine Machine Polish then the final one Fine Machine Wax. Since it was my first time using the machine I know it did not come out as good as I wanted. I plan on going over it again real soon to get to what I want. The section Adam did himself looks insane compared to the rest of truck. It's a learning process but you really are happy at the end!

You should try there stuff, from what I heard talking to other at the Open House last week the switched from Zaino to Adam's cuz of the ease of use of Adam's and they said it was a better product.

·
Banned
47 Posts
what pads are you using? the right pads can go a long way..... the first time we did mine it wasnt that great but now i barely have to do anything to keep the shine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! wish I could have been there. P's Titan the truck looks awesome.

Remember if you place an order online, enter the Promo Code "Titantalk" at check out and receive 10% off your order!!

Thanks again,

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
We need to get a link in here for the meet on March 29, 2008 at Adam's.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
P's Titan said:
I will help you guys do it, but now way in HELL I will do it myself. Spent enough time on mine!
I think I bought everything except interior cleaner,we just replaced the leaking back window and my headliner is now trashed with dirty fingerprints and stained from the water entering.
I wonder if the "All Purpose" cleaner or "Leather Cleaner" is safe on our fabric headliners.
I hope P's can get it clean when he does my free detail.
Adam are you out there???? What can P'sTitan use on this?

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nissan Mike said:
I think I bought everything except interior cleaner,we just replaced the leaking back window and my headliner is now trashed with dirty fingerprints and stained from the water entering.
I wonder if the "All Purpose" cleaner or "Leather Cleaner" is safe on our fabric headliners.
I hope P's can get it clean when he does my free detail.
Adam are you out there???? What can P'sTitan use on this?

come by and I'm sure Adam's will find something in there line to clean that. They seem to have something for everything, everytime I bring something up Adam and Co. say use this.

If you go to meet end of March, like you saw when you were there... They will help you with whatever question or concern you have!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
P I got the wife's Patchfinder detailed so you are off the hook there, but I will bring my toy hauler down and let you work your magic on it and my Titan...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts