Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks like fun. I'm hoping to make a trip from S. Florida to N. Georgia this spring and do some riding in the mountains.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like fun. I'm hoping to make a trip from S. Florida to N. Georgia this spring and do some riding in the mountains.
Do it! You only have one life to live! And do a border crossing dance!:redblob"

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Arizona has great riding for all types of vehicles! Glad you had a great time!

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Arizona has great riding for all types of vehicles! Glad you had a great time!
Lots of places to ride here but its way to dangerous. We have had 3 fatalities just this year 1 was this morning. To many people that don't pay attention and don't even have licenses or insurance .

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I was expecting a super high speed helmet cam vid from Los Angeles to Pheonix.
I'm not showing my traveling partner that border dance or she will want to stop more than we already do.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I was expecting a super high speed helmet cam vid from Los Angeles to Pheonix.
I'm not showing my traveling partner that border dance or she will want to stop more than we already do.
Hahahaha, I surprised at the speed limit. 75 mph?!!??! We were doing 80 and we had soccer mom vans still flying past us. We were trying to stay in our 40mpg range lol Well lets just hope they don't see the video :) lol My friend didn't want to do the dancing either but he agreed, he was glad he did it.

cool vids man, hope you got the Bawls drink thats some good stuff
Dude, I didn't get it because my friend told me it gives you a heavy crash!!!

Lots of places to ride here but its way to dangerous. We have had 3 fatalities just this year 1 was this morning. To many people that don't pay attention and don't even have licenses or insurance .
Yeah, I understand that for sure. Yet, I saw alot of guys in AZ riding with no helmets and along with that, riding with cool'ness but no brains. I saw some pretty bone head moves.

BTW guys: I put up two more vids of the trip on the OG post.....check em out:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts