Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother has been in the market to trade in his F-250 for a new Armada for about a month now. He went to the dealership today and decided to get a new 2007 Titan.
Its a No Fear Texas Edition

________
PRILOSEC WITHDRAW

·
Registered
145 Posts
beautiful!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Looks nice, how much did he pay? Most of those texas no fears go for around $40k in my area.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
EVO8 said:
Looks nice, how much did he pay? Most of those texas no fears go for around $40k in my area.
He said sticker was just over $40K. I think he got it around $32K plus his $3500 from his trade so he financed just under $30K.

He already said it needs more power so the mods are on the way.
________
OREGON DISPENSARY

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Not a bad price at all. Congrats to your brother!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's supposed to say "No Fear" on the fenders and on the rear tail gate. I don't see either and I can tell its deffinitely a "No Fear" edition. What gives??

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
It doesnt' have texas titan badging either. Anyways awesome truck. Way for him to trade UP.

·
Registered
691 Posts
personally i the the "No Fear"

thing is gay

i would remove any emblems it had saying that
well except in the case of the gauges and i think it is embroidered on the seat too
but as far as the truck is concerned

very nice!

i wish i had the money to raise mine and get new tires
like that

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
wiskers said:
It's supposed to say "No Fear" on the fenders and on the rear tail gate. I don't see either and I can tell its deffinitely a "No Fear" edition. What gives??
I asked him about the no fear badging. It is supposed to have it on the grill and the floor mats.
It say Texas Titan on the tailgate and there is a texas flag emblem on it.
He said since it was a texas edition as well the no fear badging got left off.
________
Ship Sale

·
Registered
923 Posts
The dealerships are allowed to buy the parts and custom make it a "No Fear Titan". They just used a Texas Titan to upgrade with, that is why he has the Chrome step rails and emblem on the rear and more than likely the floor mats with the star on them. And has a different grille up front as well.

The truck looks great buy the way! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Nice looking truck.

Clint

1 - 20 of 22 Posts