Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that works for Nissan and he is at some convention where he got to see the new titan this morning. He is really excited about it. Unfortunately he could not get a picture. He said it looks to him like a mix of the ford platinum and the dodge ram but looks really good. He didn't get a long look at the inside but said it is awesome also. They are going to release it in the summer of 2015 as a 2016 model. I wish I had more information but thats all I could get from him right now. If I hear anything else I will let you guys know. I can't wait for this thing to hit the dealers!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice! Glad to hear Nissan is actually progressing the titan!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know guys. The first question I asked is where is my pic!!?? He tried to be sneaky but they saw his phone and made him put it away. This is the only guy I will buy from and have known him for a while now so I trust what he says. I have been bugging him forever about the new titan so as soon as he saw it he texted me as soon as he could. If he has an opportunity to get some pics I guarantee he will get them.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
thats the atlas. ford. the new f150.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts

·
Registered
14,082 Posts

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I have seen the new titan in my dreams and it is pretty badass. I have a real good idea what to expect. Think of the 1989 Nissan 4DSC. Kind of like that. Bulletproof power train and everything else in the package to back it up.

sent from the autocrash app.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have seen the new titan in my dreams and it is pretty badass. I have a real good idea what to expect. Think of the 1989 Nissan 4DSC. Kind of like that. Bulletproof power train and everything else in the package to back it up.

sent from the autocrash app.
Looks like it has the Pope's blessing!:rockon

1 - 20 of 139 Posts