Nissan Titan Forum banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts
The cab looks to be the same, any extra length will have to come from a slighly longer front end, I'm guessing the bed will be the same 5'6" inch or what ever it is and the new 6'5" bed.

I guess I'm getting old enough that I don't much care what it looks like (size wise) next to another truck. I am very happy with the cabin size for my family of 5, it is awesome for road trips! I wouldn't want the cab to be any bigger and sacrifice mpg and maneuverability, I would like to see a 6.5' bed option though I might still go for the 5.5 if it were mine. Some of the bigger cab trucks have odd proportions, I think the Titan has gotten it just right, so far.

You guys must have different trucks down there. When I park at work some days I feel like the under dog lol. We may be a tad wider for sure. But roof, mirrors and hoods ate definitely higher. I'll post pics Monday when I get back to work and show you lol...

I don't know about you guys but I wanna get my hands on a set of those mirrors for my 2014! And I'm hoping the 2016 has cool LED tail lights that will bolt in too ;-)

Hope they kept the basic design the same for "cost savings" in the mounting so we can talk advantage of the upgraded parts for our old trucks.

Hard to tell much from the camouflage, but it seems the A pillar (the best part of the Titan) is even more future-smooth-slopey, so that's awesome.

Hope this is a big with for Nissan as the redesigned Ram was for Dodge in ~94' (when they sold fewer full-sized trucks than Nissan does now).

Giggity!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate big front ends. The front and rear fenders are flat with no lines. Looks like a plain CHevy. My truck might have to last even longer now.

Anybody else going to the dirty D Auto show?

The rear window has a smaller opening section ... That kinda sucks.

The rest of the truck is looking good :)

I never got a chance to have a look at the all new Nissan Titan but from my research online I can say that it is the newest pickup truck on the block. It attempts to draw attention back to its own half-ton pickup by packing the 2020 Titan with fresh styling, a revised power train, and cutting-edge features. The company says there are three new grille designs, which are even bolder than before, along with snazzier headlights that have hints of the Nissan Titan Warrior concept from three years back. However, the striking lamps are reserved for the top three trim levels. Out back, there are new LED lights in the cargo bed, updated LED taillights, and unique tailgate plaques.

It is the perhaps the most constantly evolving content on new cars regards driver-assistance technology, and the 2020 Titan has more standard tech than ever. According to me every model of Nissan's includes automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, automatic high-beam headlights, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane-departure warning, and rear automated emergency braking.

According to me by going to the online buzz it appears to be a nice pickup truck, But one needs a hands on to make a final verdict.

I never got a chance to have a look at the all new Nissan Titan but from my research online I can say that it is the newest pickup truck on the block. It attempts to draw attention back to its own half-ton pickup by packing the 2020 Titan with fresh styling, a revised power train, and cutting-edge features. The company says there are three new grille designs, which are even bolder than before, along with snazzier headlights that have hints of the Nissan Titan Warrior concept from three years back. However, the striking lamps are reserved for the top three trim levels. Out back, there are new LED lights in the cargo bed, updated LED taillights, and unique tailgate plaques.

It is the perhaps the most constantly evolving content on new cars regards driver-assistance technology, and the 2020 Titan has more standard tech than ever. According to me every model of Nissan's includes automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, automatic high-beam headlights, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane-departure warning, and rear automated emergency braking.

According to me by going to the online buzz it appears to be a nice pickup truck, But one needs a hands on to make a final verdict.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.