Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 07 xr and a buddy of mine has a titan both are stock just wanted to see what my chances were to give you guys an idea i ran a 14.96 in the 1/4 and its from a dig also

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
i have a 07 xr and a buddy of mine has a titan both are stock just wanted to see what my chances were to give you guys an idea i ran a 14.96 in the 1/4 and its from a dig also
If you already ran a 14.96, you'll beat the stock Titan easily in the 1/4.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well depends on if the have WOT disabled. I know for a fact a stock armada will run 14.8-14.9 with a decent launch. I know Armada on clubarmada ran a 14.8 in his 4x4 se offroad. there are a lot of factors to consider. 04-06 or 07-09 long bed, short bed, 4x4, 4x2 you get the jist of it.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
You should beat him..

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok well i have the speed gov. disabled on my truck. and his titan is a 4door short bed i think no 4x4 on reg pepboy tires
i have toyo t1r or tr1 or t1 tires i really dont remember he said he can do a 140mph in his truck so i was just wondering that fasted i got to was 133mph but i ran out of road and still had some of fifth and all of sixth gear left

and yes a xr is the tacoma x runner but dont worry im not here to start crap with you guys i really like the titans when there are done right if its lifted or slamed as long as it looks good

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Well depends on if the have WOT disabled. I know for a fact a stock armada will run 14.8-14.9 with a decent launch. I know Armada on clubarmada ran a 14.8 in his 4x4 se offroad. there are a lot of factors to consider. 04-06 or 07-09 long bed, short bed, 4x4, 4x2 you get the jist of it.
Apples and oranges...

The Armada and Titan are two different vehicles and come with different tuning/ programming from the factory. The Armada doesn't have the same light back end as the Titan, so it's not 'handicapped' as bad from the factory.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
i think you might lose. A titan never loses....i wouldn't even be able to imagine what a losing titan might look like.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
i think you might lose. A titan never loses....i wouldn't even be able to imagine what a losing titan might look like.
:werd: and you know that's right...

L

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well just look out side at you truck and there will be a loosing titan lol

i think he said that it will do 140 because his speedo says 140 on it so i think he is full of crap there is no cai or exh or tuner i looked at it today so i think i will take him

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I think your right... if you guys race the 1/8th then that might be a different story... he may take you in the 1/8th.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I think it would be a really good race against me and you.. I ran a 15.1 in the 1/4 mile with crappy traction spun off the line like crazy.. if i hooked i know i would have got at least a 14.9... it would be a really good race.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Why dont you ask some of the guys over at xr-underground about titan run-ins. You would think that they would be more concerned with frontiers and V8 colorado/canyons...but some of them are obsessed with beating titans.

The fastest Xrunner on there is running a 13.3. Still about 5 tenths slower than the fastest Titan.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I live in SOcal.. where do you live at?..and you could look at my signiture on the bottom to see what i got.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
If he's stock you will most likely win if you already ran 14.9, I haven't seen any stock Titan's run 14's yet. If he says he can do 140 he's either full of it, or he's hiding something from you. Depending on trim and gears, if he's upreved it should be close. i say run um and post back the results.

I like the x runners, they have a nice look. Is yours the supercharged version? What was your other specs. on your 14.9 pass, i.e. 60foot 1/8mile e.t. and trap etc. Post up some pics of the xr, welcome to the board.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.